Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
CoHOCD chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
:D Doesn't she know what fresh air smells like? Huh, all that smog from the city must've clogged up the poor girls nose! And I read the part where the labs come out from under the house, and I cracked up when she was so surprised. My animals do that all the time!
CoHOCD chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yeah, I know what you mean abou the steriotypes. I went to New York for a week one time and everyone who found out I live in Oklahoma said, "Oh, well you're probably not used to the plumbing and electronic devices." And I'm like, "Wha...? I have three bathrooms in my house and a Wii, an X-box 360, a Playstation 3, and a laptop with a tablet!" But it can be fun to play with newcomers! "Heya Y'all! wah jus 'bouta go to the bathroom, then home... Since, ya know, ye ' ole outhouse is a couple miles away from mah hourse!" :D
Time Is Lost chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
Wow, I loved the story. I love all stories, but that was something special. The second to last chapter was perfect, wrapping up a lot of the things that needed to be said in a way that gave me a peaceful feeling and still made sense. I can see it all being whispered as the sun sets over an open field. And the ending was great too. I liked the way it progressed slowly, not throwing it in left and right and confusing like. Truely remarkable work, I know it was a few years ago that you finished it, but I just got here a few months ago.
Night-Rayne chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
aw...that was such a cute story, I wish something like that would happen to me!
SmallTownUSAx3 chapter 20 . 5/29/2009
Oh my gosh. has to be the greatest things i had ever read ever. and im not exagerating. i had been searching this site for some good country stories. i was thinking about how i wanted to read something just like this. It was perfect! i told myself that i would go to bed and finish the rest later. now here here i am at 1:37 in the morning prying my eyes open to finish the end of this. absolutley wonderful. THankss :) please please please keep writing stories like this
rach chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
haha! sounds funny enough!
KMx0x chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Love this story!

;D

Amazing.
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 20 . 5/12/2009
That was a really sweet story. I wanted to cry when she had to leave.
Julia chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I can't help but love and laugh at this story. The stereotypes are hilarious, but that's the way most people think it is. The title suits me perfectly, though. . .
Kat chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
I read this story a long time ago (my old pen name was texas jumper, i've long since forgotten the email address i used, let alone my password), and i loved it then. I had recently moved to Texas, so it kinda struck a chord...

...and then i started college at A&M and realized this is totally the story of my life over the last couple months :)

my friends are very proud of themselves cuz they finally got me drinking dr. pepper too

in short, this story is awesome and very realistic, and i've gotta say, i've learned the hard way that country boys really are the best guys out there
BellaCakes chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
okay. i must confess...on Rednecks Drinks Dr Pepper-my first rodeo. i swear in the end when Kyle got first place. i jumped and said yeah...even though i knew it was going to happen when Carter got second...
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i totally wish i had family that would teach ME how to ride in the country. that place sounds like my style. life is so unfair. T_T
I Murder on Impulse chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
Awesome story!

xx
jazzinator12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Haha I love it.
Cori.Anne chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
I really enjoyed the story. It brings back a few memories of my own. I'd have liked a little more closure at the end, but that's not always the way life goes. Great job.
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »