Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
gulistala chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
Oh wow!

This was absolutely amazing, so innocent and that love isn't just lust filled. Wow. Thank you for an incredible fic!

I don't know if you realise but you've managed to demonstrate what others who travel and live in different countries sometimes feel. And for that, I think you're brilliant!

I'm definitely favouriting this. I love how simplistic yet so complex this fic is. Simplistic because I guess the events but complex because this has so many messages.

I'm so happy there's a sequel! I'll go read that!

gulistanlik
gulistala chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
He was with Lacey? Well isn't that awkward!

Must read on !
gulistala chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
Ooh definitely checking her out!

Must read on!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
!
Genato chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
that's not a proper epilogue! it should've had a happy ending with natalie and tucker. ah well. the fic was nice. i just hoped it had a better epilogue. or it wasn't an epilogue? are you thinking of writing a sequel? please?
HeyAveryy chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
oops sorry i didn't see your authors note last chapterr, so i guess my last review sounded stupid! haha, my bad!
HeyAveryy chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Lol I live in Oklahoma(: It's not that bad & just the rural-like west side is all hicksy haha. thankfully, i live in the nicer south-tulsa area, so i don't need to worry about not getting indoor plumbing.
Vernie chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Yip Yip Yip! I like this story so far. We have pretty big hillbillies in IL, so I can only imagine what you guys have there. Pick up truck!
knitted chapter 20 . 2/4/2008
i love this story! afterwards i was all in the mood to listen to country music and read other stories about the country and such, but i can't find any :(. i guess that means it's original! this story also inspired a discussion with a friend of mine about how we think the south is superior to the north(sorry i don't know where you're from- no offence either way :P) because the south has dr. pepper, better food (cornbread, anyone?), and the people are more friendly. of course, this is our biased texas-bred opinion. because of course, after we decided the south was superior, we also decided that texas was superior to both the north and the south... ahem, anyway. i really liked your story!

and i have a suggestion. you should make a list of favorite stories you like on FP. that is, if you read a lot on here. that would be nice.

i'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff!
beautyleftthemblind chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
love the story
TheKatsPajamas chapter 20 . 7/24/2007
Amazing story, definitely awesome. I love it.

chek it,

JRG
TheKatsPajamas chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
ROFLMFAO! Hahahaha...sweet, I love this story.
Tempest116 chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
"I'll take a Dr. Pepper." Haha now that;'s the way you end a great story. I really loved it. _
Katy Kitty chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
Oh my gosh!

I love the story!

It was AMAZING!

It had the perfect beginning, the perfect middle, AND the perfect ending!

I loved how you wrote the story!

It was AMAZING!
eskimoxisses chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Really loved this story. Heh, what appealed to me in the beginning was ur pen name and the summary of the story... This was a quaint piece, and I could actually feel those details you wrote out. The songs added a nice ambience to the whole backdrop, scenery, and the ending was nice, yet slightly bittersweet. Perfection-ismo? P
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »