Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
YoungInside chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
I love this story.

D

Good job with it.

Tucker is so... ahh! just adorable.
Trinheee chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
awesome story
AJS chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
Ahh, the countryside, huh? I'm more of a city girl, to be honest, but even with that in mind, Tucker really is hot (: Haha. I like how he wasn't just that typical jock who all the girls liked and who was a player who ended up having a sweet and sensitive side to him, but moreso just an average guy who was sweet from the start. Aside from saying that Natalie was dumbed than Paris Hilton :x That was pretty harsh. He barely even knew her!

Long distance relationships are hard though. I'm a little confused as to the chronology of this story, in correspondence with the summer. Did all of it happen in just June? You kind of skipped through the rest of the summer and rushed towards the end, summarizing everything up in between.

I think Tucker was hesitating at first to make any moves because he thought that Natalie was going back so soon. I was little eh because for a while, it just seemed like it was all her throwing herself at him. Eh. Anyways though, this is cute. Keep up the good work. I'm debating whether or not to read the sequel(s?).

- Alyssa
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 20 . 5/7/2007
.. Sniff! What about Tucker? Oh no! Will they ever be together? That was such a gorgeous story... I loved it so! It really showed the progression of a city girl coming to accept the country life. Loved it!
Rischel chapter 20 . 12/10/2006
That was an amazing story. I highly recommend getting it published. If you do, I will be the first one to buy the book. It was perfect. I didn't see any mistakes or anything. I love it!

-Rischel
Basketball Barbie chapter 20 . 12/5/2006
You have one heck of a good story on your hands here. I love your ending and I'm debating whether I'd like an epilogue or just leave it like that. Congratulations!

B
greenthumb chapter 20 . 12/1/2006
AWESOME! definitely give you two thumbs wayy up!

cute ending too. :)

gosh i love country hicks haha. and i loved this story.
greenthumb chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
great chapter. gosh i love tucker.

haha i hate cliffhangers.
greenthumb chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
aww haha. that's cute.

great chapter.
greenthumb chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
oh gosh i love it. haha i wouldn't know what i'd do if i were her... i'm a complete city chick. anyways, you're writing is very compelling. i love it!

can't wait to read more about this tucker fellow.
Alenor chapter 20 . 11/17/2006
heya, i loved this story ~ Alenor.
Kayla chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
hey.

my names kayla. my cousin sam gave me your name on this site, and told me to read this story cuz it was really good. and.. yah. it IS. she said she was trying to convince you to get it published.. you really should. cuz it really is THAT good. i've always loved reading. and sometimes i wish i was a good writter. but you've done an excellent job. you should be veryy proud of your work. get it published, so everyone can enjoy it!

-kaY
Circus Caprice chapter 20 . 10/4/2006
Man, seriously, what can I say?I think I really am hooked. On to the next story.
Playing Games chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
This was an absolutely beautiful and very well-written piece of art.

I think that with some minor tweaking, editing and a bit of revising here and there, you could have this turned into a short story with no problem.

I could picture all of the characters very well, and my favorite character, (Of course,) Was Tucker. He was the opposite of Cliche.

No matter how over-used the carving-into-the-tree part was, you used it in a fashion that was your own. Good work, this story is now and forever in my favorites list. I hope you do write a sequal, because even at such a nice ending, I feel like there's more that I'm missing.

I'm glad I found this, thank you for sharing your skills.

-Ash.
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 20 . 8/30/2006
O my god... I love it... *starts crying*- and long distance relationships are so tough, really.. :p still, WELL DONE YOU!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »