Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
Charm Scales chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oklahoma forever!
Milopigums91 chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Hey,I had been reading your other story as it was updated and i decided i should read the first story of your series and i am glad i did. i love it. it was really good. so ill keep reading your other one and will reveiw soon.
Tad Zendol chapter 20 . 7/24/2006
TAD LIKES.)Well, I don't really know you, Dart, but I like your , my sister found this, as she reads a lot of this stuff on fictionpress, even though she has no account.

She said sbe thought I might like it.I must say, you had me hooked.

I loved the ending of this, that last line. It made me laugh inside, but I felt as though I needed to be sad, and cry, as well.

A sequel would be amazing . A.K.A, if you don't make one, I'll kill you faster than you can say the title of this blessing you wrote.

Great job Dart.I'll have to read more of your work.
sealednectar chapter 20 . 7/22/2006
aww, this was such a sweet story. I liked every single moment of it. Tucker is such a dream guy. Please put up the sequel soon, i'll be waiting (im)patiently!:)
lklittle chapter 20 . 7/13/2006
Aw! How sad! *tears up* It's over. Good story.
Sally Can Wait chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
xD Good ending. It made me smile.

-Sally Can Wait
Amanda Pearl chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
You wrote this chapter wonderfully. I loved how their summer love was portrayed. Bitter, but sweet.
Amanda Pearl chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
Gah, her going back to Chicago totally sucks. Tucker is probably a true one in a million.
Amanda Pearl chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
This was a cute chapter. Made me go, "AWW." lol. Tucker doesn't seem so bad after all. He's more like a gentleman with a little close minded streak in him... but the same kinda goes for Nat too.
Amanda Pearl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Haha, the country does suck. I live out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by cows. :P The main character so far sounds like she has personality. Lovely.
rollwithit chapter 20 . 6/29/2006
your story was great! very sweet and realistic ending. kudos!
Remington chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really liked your story! I thought it was really good. I hope to read some of your future works.
chocaholic92 chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
wow this is a great story! I've actually never been to someplace like oklahoma or whatever, so i couldn't relate exactly...but i still understood how pretty and charming the country and farms can be! I do go to a small town where my grandma lives in connecticut (by the sea), which is maybe a little similar...whatever! Its still a great story...its so sad that she's leaving tucker and oklahoma and stuff. So please write a sequel!
MissAK88 chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
I go back perhaps? this was an amazing story and I just loved the chemistry between Nat and Tucker I really hope there is a sequel.
SapphireIris chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

NOWNOWNOWNOW NOW!

::clears throat:: umm... ok, the ending was just so incredibly cute and perfect. There HAS to be another one, there just HAS to!

-SapphireIris