Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
Opal Fairy chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
aww its so cute and sad but nice oh anyway such a good story.
Wayward Ballerina chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
Aww... That was a fantastic story, I'm sad to see the end of it. Sorry for not reveiwing, I'm lazy, but I hope there is more to come. It would be interesting to see what Nats life is like when she gets back home with how much she's changed and all.

-Kaidela
hi-tanner85 chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
hahahaha. i liked it. it was more like real life. i knew she wans't gonna stay but there was always hope. very good. i loved this story.
FrozenRose313 chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
aw. this was a really great story. i loved it!
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
*sniff* It's over...I don't want it to be over. It's too good. *sob* You're writing a sequel, right? I think you mentioned a possible sequel. *sniff* I need a sequel. Please write one. I'm sure it'll be just as good as this one was...which, on a scale of 1-10, is 15 (at least). I'd say update soon, but, this is the end. So instead of that, I'll just keep saying write a sequel soon. How's that?

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer

PS It was a really good ending. I especially liked it when she said "I'll take a Dr. Pepper." That was cool. Please write a sequel (Ha! There I go again.)
RosieisRed chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
No, what about tucker. please do a sequel, im begging.
texas-jumper chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
:)!

Great ending, just totally awesome! I love it!
NowOrNever chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
Aw. That was so great! Please tell me you're writing a sequel!

: )
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
Aw! Why must it be over?That's a wonderful story- you should look into getting it said earlier that you were thinking about making a sequel- Please do!~So long and thanks for all the fish, Mysti~
chocaholic92 chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
I love this story! Its so sweet...especially this last chapter...it really made me sad! I'm not sure this is the end...i hope not! I also hope you have a sequel!
Opal Fairy chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
OMG that almost made me cry, it actually made tears come to my eyes I'm so pathetic ek. But such a good story.
hi-tanner85 chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
aw. well. omg. aw. i loved this. i think its over. i dont know. i would hope not. but if it is, lovely job. really really good.
hi-tanner85 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
perfection.
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
this story is cute! nice job
SapphireIris chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
Aaw... well, is this the end, or is there some sort of Epilogue coming? I'd really appreciate a sequel... anyway, this is a really cool story about a summer crush. The one thing I would suggest is that if you want to get this published, you might want to shorten the title, but other than that it's just right. It might be a little short, but if there's a sequel (hinthint!)...

-SapphireIris