Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
FrozenRose313 chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
...

is it over? so soon? tucker should come visit her. or she should move in with her aunts. i don't know, something!
Sally Can Wait chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
It's about time he kissed her. :)

Loved this story to pieces.

-SallyCanWait
MissAK88 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
FINALLY! haha I love it I can't wait to see what happens next but I really think that Nat should stay in OK she said it herself She may just have found her whole life there...
Opal Fairy chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
YAYAYAYAY they kissed! thats what i've been waiting for YAY can't wait to read more.
FrozenRose313 chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
SQUE. finally. i'm excited. i would have liked a longer chapter, but i'll take what i can get. keep up the good work!
icedfaerie chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
great story! I can't wait until the next chapter!
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
HAHAHA! Kyle changed the subject. And FINALLY-I mean, with Tucker and Natalie...they, you know...well, anyways. I still think your story rocks. I know I keep saying that, but it's true. Can't wait for the next update; I hope it comes soon.

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer

PS Thank you SO much for updating so fast.
xxstarcrossedloverxx chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
you really need to work on the length of your chapters but you really do know how to leave a girl hanging dont ya?
Opal Fairy chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Yay she told him how she felt YAYAYAYAY can't wait to read more.
KateMeister chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
Cliffhanger! No I want to know what's going to happen with the amazing Tucker and oh-so-lovable Natalie. Come on you're killing me here.
FrozenRose313 chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
NOT A CLIFF HANGER!

Really cute chapter, yet again. My reviews seem to be getting repetative, so I'll just leave it at that.
texas-jumper chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
Jeez, I go away to camp for four days and end up five chapters behind! lol

Awesome, as usual. I was at a 4-H leadership camp (with a bunch of redneck kids from bend-in-the-road towns) and they all reminded me of this story.
Samantha Tragedy chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
Ah! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
I feel kinda bad for Olivia-that must've hurt bad. And she doesn't have many friends? That's sad...Well, as always: I liked this chapter. Your story still rocks as much as it did when I first started reading it (which, to let you know, is a lot). Can't wait for updates, which need to come soon. Please. See, I don't forget to be polite.

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer
hi-tanner85 chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
ah. you can't leave it like that. oh its so good. i love this story.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »