Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 16 . 6/23/2006
onoes!

It's the kitty isn't it... the kitty always gets killed first... no... damn murderers! *shakes fist to the sky* why? WHY?
Samantha Tragedy chapter 16 . 6/23/2006
Hey, I don't think i've reviewed this yet, but I just want to say it's really good. and actually 2 of my friends just started reading it from the start and i think they maybe just a tad mad when they realize it's not finished yet! Anyway I really like it and I can't wait to see what happens next. And just so you know, you would get WAY more reviews if you allowed anonynous ones
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
DUNN DUNN DUNN!heehee. Good ending... possible a little predictable. But good nonetheless.~Mysti~
FrozenRose313 chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
hehehehehe she called him cute. it's about time...

YAYZ! thanks for the quick update, yet again!

i only saw one thing, "why don't you guys go swimming hear instead..." i think you meant here. i do that all the time.
GMatthe418 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Seems its going to be funny... I'll read more!
Opal Fairy chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
O this story is so good. Whats going to happen? Can't wait to read more.
hi-tanner85 chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
ah. cliffhanger.
hi-tanner85 chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
aw. poor natalie. she should just move there.
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
Your story is really, really good. I like it a lot. So, uh, when are you going to update next? Really soon, I hope. Yeah. I'll just be waiting. And at the beginning of Ch. 12, you asked what we thought of a possible sequel. I think that you should get rid of the 'possible' part and just write it when you're done with this one. I would like to read more when this story is over (which I hope is not too terribly soon).

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer
FrozenRose313 chapter 15 . 6/21/2006
AW!

at least she said her feeling outloud, even though it wasn't to tucker. that's a good start. i think she should move into her aunt's and go to school there. sounds like she doesn't spend much time with her mom anyways, and her friends in chicago are asses. plus her and tucker REALLY need to hook up.

good chapter, keep em comin!
Sally Can Wait chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
Don't have time to finish now, but this is an excellent story :) Can't wait to see how it turns out.

-SallyCanWait
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 15 . 6/21/2006
Aw!'nuff said.
Opal Fairy chapter 14 . 6/21/2006
oh but Tucker is too ice to play her around. Go natalie for gettingmad at Luke. Loved that.
hi-tanner85 chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
another wonderful chapter. i really love it. i feel bad for her though, yes you have made me pity a fictional character. good job haha. can't wait.
Cyber-Poodles chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
aw poor natalie i hope everything works out i really would like her and tucker to get together they seem like a great match. well update soon!

Poodles