Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
Oh... ouch... hey, why don't you just write my life story? lol! I swear, you must like be stalking me... jk... but you oughta live in TX... you'd be like, "wow, this is predictable!" up the good work!
FrozenRose313 chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
Aw. Damnit, she shouldn't be so silly. And she should have walked back for the hat. That was so sweet of Tucker... I can't believe he used to date Lacey, HOW WEIRD! But, it will be different. They won't fight. Cuz they're perfect for each other... right?
NowOrNever chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
O, I like it!

Can't wait to find out what happens!

: )
Cyber-Poodles chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
o this is a good story cant wait till the end!poodles
KateMeister chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
Bring Tucker back! I just read the whole thing in like two seconds...I'm a total sap. I'm in love with a fictional character named Tucker, so bring him back!
EnigmaticHybrid chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
This is a really good story, your developing it at the right pace, adding in elements that can't help but make you read on. I can't wait to see how you intend to finish this, for I want to read it all. Good work
MissAK88 chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
That girl better not leave OK because she's going to go into a depression from lack of Tucker... I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
Oh... good chapter... UPDATE UPDATE!
hi-tanner85 chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
another good chapter. i can't wait till tucker comes back, and he better come back before she leaves.. if she leaves.
hi-tanner85 chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
ah boys and their stupid not getting your serious when youre completely serious. ah. i LOVE this story. i cannot wait to read more. it's wonderful. love love.

x tanner
Professor Smith chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
That chapter made me giggle...but why must Tucker leave! Arrgh!

If there is reasonable cause for a sequel, then yes, I want one
Opal Fairy chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
Aw thats so so so cute. I love this story can't wait to read more.
texas-jumper chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
darn interruptions!
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
Brilliant! *jumps and hugs you* So what... this is the end? No way, right?

You're going to continue... right?
MissAK88 chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Poor Nat never the right opertunity... I really like the chemistry between her and Tucker. I can't wait to see what arises. oh and You've definatly got my vote on a Sequel... Nat and Tucker definatly...Oh andI like Hallie better than Hooters and Miss Texas.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »