Reviews for When Angels Cry
xImperfection101 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
asdfghjkl;'I am just speechless.I love this should hurry up and review.P
MarySue vs Cliches chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Woah, I never thought that a telepath could me more powerful than anyone. Aside from reading minds, she has pyro abilities. What's next? telekinesis? how about teleporting? that would be cool.

hey, I've been waiting for Ryance appearance after chapter five! Where the hell is he?
Rose Jameson chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
this is my 3rd time reviewing for this chapter...MY COMPUTER WONT WORK. okay short and sweet to let u know I read this chapter and LOVED IT and thanks for saying im a fav reviewer... im going to try and find a way to send what I wrote u lol I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Ollie May chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Aw man! Nothing too horrible better have happened to Ryance that Abrielle can't get him out of! You've got me worried now!

I love Alex, btw. He sounds killer cool and his eyes are awesome! It's sweet how he took Abrielle under his wing and tried to help her on the exam and then tried to make her happy. Aww. But he can't get with Abrielle, she's supposed to be with Ryance!

Yay! I'm flattered that you count on my reviews, I love this story so it's not a hardship to write a sparkling review!

Ollie May
hecate-dark-magic chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
dont leave it at a cliffhanger... update soon )
BoredomKills0620 chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
OH man,this is it weird that this is really REALLY exciting?No? it is.I can't wait for you to write the next chapter either.*Wink*...Ah,oh man.*Jumps up and down in seat*So is she gonna get to see Ryance now?Will she see him in the weird place?Cuz Ryance is too awesome to die,I know he's ,BAD ,bad ,I LOVE ,I'd say update soon,but since you're giving us a long one and I'm positive it's gonna be worth the wait,I'll just say update as soon as is possible.*Grins*I will see you later,Awesomeness.

God bless,Chelsea .
zephyrlight chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
lol nice chapter..so now she's telepathic? here I was thinking she would morph into a demon; grow a tail and two horns (coz of the headache, remember? and Ryance had angel wings)hmm.. so what kind of conspiracy is there here? Are the kids really dead? or just in labaratories being catalogued for changes?update onegai!
Ollie May chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I just got back from the beach today and I think the best part of my vacation was coming home and seeing another chapter of this story! It's getting intense, I can't wait for more!

Ollie May
Rose Jameson chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
Yeah baby! I would do more reviews, but I can not...tear tear. You have no idea how excited I was...I was jumping up and down! im in love with this story so much. I've told all my friends about it, and I've gotten my sister to promise that she would read it! eeks! and 14 pages! I have never been so excited for a next chapter! ok ok Im trying to calm down here...The hottie cant be dead...He has got to get with the chick and have some x-men type love, where they have mind reading flying babies. lol AH I MUST HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ok im going to go before I sound stalkerish. THANKS!
jenjen-0 chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
Hi, I really like your story! And your writing style is also really good, so update soon :D
sparkle eyes06 chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon!. you know, this reminds me of the movie firestarter where they did all those experiements on charlie and her dad.
Rose Jameson chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Went to the link and read all that stuff- like I've said before, and Im really excited about this story!
Rose Jameson chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
long awaited review...LOVE IT
Rose Jameson chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
OH MY GOSH! I WANT MORE! I NEED MORE! eeks! im in love with your story. PLEASE HURRY WITH MORE! and i must say, longer chapters would be nice lol. EEKS Im so excited for this story! lol oh boy! I soo want more!
Rose Jameson chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
lol here is one of them. The internet has been acting weird recently and I couldnt get on..tear tear...EEKS he reminds me of Angel off of X-men. btw what color are his wings?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »