Reviews for When Angels Cry
Jenn chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I really love the story its kind of like the Xmen thing except that it seems like the government is trying to create super human beings or something. I can't wait until the next chapter is put up. I have thing to comment on though. What is supposed to be the last chapter is the first chapter for me. I don't know if it is like this foreveryone but I thought I would tell you. Keep up the great work! :)
MarySue vs Cliches chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Woah, I’m liking your story here. Just read it today and it’s kinda refreshing to read something in the world of supernatural. Although Ryance kinda reminded me of Angel from X-men, the plot is different.

So, since they both became lab rats of that school, and Ryance is showing the effects of it, I wonder what will be the effect to Abrielle. Frequent headaches is just a start right? Will Mr. Kingston help her? And will she finally enter the janitor’s closet?

Alright, the suspense is killing me now. You have to continue writing this.
BoredomKills0620 chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Awesome chapter!That was so sweet when Ryance said "So beautiful...".I'm also a major "fluff buff",heh...This chapter is sad :(.Poor Ryance.*Hugs*Is "cancer" a cover-up for "mutated"?They're gonna do something to him :(...Evil SOMETHING,ABRIELLE!*Determined face*Well,as a response to you,I don't remember exactly where they were (other than being in either 1 or 2,maybe both) or I'd give you specific examples,but the mistakes were just like an unnecessary word added in like "on behind" or I said,nothing to really pay attention to :).Anyway,can't wait to see what happens!This whole story is like one big cliffhanger and I love it!:D See ya next chapter_!

God bless,Chelsea .
zephyrlight chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
eto.. how come nobody saw the black belt? and the wings?and what's with the cancer?are they the only two who can see the wings? . "i'm confused.. T_T..
Sargon chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
OMG lol im so happy...I just got my first review and now my first review reply yay OMG (i say it a lot...even in real life...got to stop LOL) YOU CLIFFIED! ah anger boils to surface runs to plate of cookies he was going to give you and throws it as far as possible across room!love yousargon
Ollie May chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Woman! That was fantastic! I especially loved the last line comparing the last things they said to each other, I'm not sure why but that got to me. So, all the teachers are lying, right? I hope Abrielle sees through it all and fixes it, Ryance needs her!

And of course I've written you reviews. I always keep up with the good stories ;)

Update when you can, I'll be eagerly waiting!

zephyrlight chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
yo don't get depressed by the lack of reviews . it's just no one has really been able to read all the new stories coming up yet..I think the story is really going well..please DO update, and remember that you have people reading this still-don't leave us hanging!kambate ne?
BoredomKills0620 chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Yay,a cool story :)!I just found this and read the 4 chappies.I'm pretty excited cuz I've finally found another awesome story ..*Jumps for joy*And I must say,this is an extremely interesting plot.I don't think I've ever heard of one like it,so I'm pretty excited about that too.I love the lil page you have with the pictures and background of the characters,and I love that you didn't chose very many big actually look like normal people that you can picture in this :).I also love the characters themselves,and I really can't wait to read that I can see,other than just a few tiny mistakes,is written very well!Anyway,KEEP GOING PLEASE (:D) and I'll be here for the next update .~.See ya,Oh Awesomeness!

God bless,Chelsea .
Ollie May chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Oh God, I had had a feeling they were going to be wings but this is just crazy. And Abrielle (yes! Of course I like her name but I'd heard it before. Ryance I had never heard) is psychic? From all the tests they had when they were little kids? This is some weird shit.

And Abrielle and Ryance so have to get together. The tension between them is great, you did a fabulous job writing it.

As for getting more reviews, the key is getting new people to read the story so they'll put it on their Author Alert list and always keep up with it later on. I usually try to put up my chapters on a weekday evening like seven to eight. The only time I can tell you for sure that isn't all that great is Friday nights and Saturdays. People have better things to do than sit at their comp I guess.

I hope this helps! And good luck with finals, you'll do fine.

Sargon chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
I love it!It's really good! I think that the lack of reviews is due to the fact that there are millions of stories on this site, but, I expect that if you perservere it'll have hundreds soon!
mookyjoo chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
yeah the name Ryance so rocks. i like it. lolssthe name abrielle is ok.. it sounds fancy.i kinda pictured ryance like the guy from Xmen 3 - after ur pictures. you update quickies!
Ozziewozacat chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
No! Don't stop writing this! It's good! Really really good! Just thought I'd let you know XDOzziewozacat
Rose Jameson chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I WANT MORE! I didnt get to finish all of the story tonight, but I did get to go and read the preview thingie on your site...I must say Im excited to read this. As soon as I do I'll review to the first and 2nd chapters lol...I have no idea why im tellin you this lol
Ollie May chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
You absolutely MAY NOT discontinue this story. The thing about getting reviews around here is timing. If you don't put up your chapter when there are a bunch of people on then yours won't get read because people only look at the first page of new stories and there's always so many updates that your story only stays on there for a short amount of time. Just because you aren't getting reviews doesn't mean your story sucks, it means your timing does ;)

Anyways, this chapter has me caught between feeling really really gross and worrying like hell wondering what the heck is going on with Ryance (have I said how much I love his name? Most fabulous). And I have a feeling that Abrielle's headaches aren't gone, just taking a break.

Wonderful stuff, woman. I repeat: CONTINUE THE STORY! You'd be depriving FP (and ME) of an excellent story.

Ollie May chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
What the heck is going on! Headaches, bitchiness, bad soccer skills? You've got me worried, make it better!

And I checked out the pictures/backgrounds, I'm impressed. The pictures matched pretty much exactly how I thought they would look and I liked all the thought you put into the background. makes it seem like you did more than just whipped something up at the last minute and I like that in the stories I read.

Fabulous, amazing, and any other word that means utterly fantastic! Keep updating please!

Ollie