Reviews for Unatural Causes
Jynkers chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
I loe your vampire stories, but this... I can easily see this as being your greatest story yet.

As action-filled as it is (with just as much death, I see), it's also hilarious. "Fucking great. I was fighting for my life against zombie ninjas." is the best one-liner ever!

I can't wait for an update; watching this character figure out this mess will be a breath of fresh air.
J. R. Killinger chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
This is definitely a good story that I would like to read more of. I would especially like to know more back story on the protagonist. Either way I cannot wait for the next chapter as this story seems to be quite different from your regular one-shots and Nightfall stories (still waiting for the end of that by the way ;) ). Like I said I can't wait for more.
Jynkers chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hm... This is sort of a 'Anita Blake', 'Harry Potter' mix, but not really. I like that.

Just don't get bored with this one, ne? And update when you can. I want to see where you go with this
Padraig Donnelly chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I pray that this infernal, damnable thing has not posted this review three times due to what the internal demons of FictionPress refer to only as some sort of 'TCP' error. My assurances of non-spammage aside, I really liked this. As always, your writing is technically perfect. As always, it is a breath of fresh air to read work by a writer who has such a grasp over the nuts and bolts of the language as you. The story itself, I really liked. I do so love magic in a modern setting (being the World of Darkness fanboy that I am) and I earnestly hope that you shall continue this story at some point.

Yours, eagerly awaiting a chapter two...

Padraig.
Ayonom chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh! I like it so far! keep it up! I wish it was a bit longer but it was really cool
IceAndWhite chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
the beginning is pretty cool...assassins!
Tragic1987 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very good I like the how it's a different direction than your other writing. I hope you continue with this and if you do I will be reading more.