Reviews for An Assassin's Heart
bumblevee chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
I guess I pretty much love this story, and I'm confused by all the Japanese names too. XD Anyway, *Poke* update *Poke* update *Poke* update *Poke* update *Poke* update. Ugh, sheesh, why am I so tired? Anyway, no problems I can see, and I think I'll be heading to bed now. Even though it's 7:17. Oh jeez, my head hurts.
Bailey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Pros: Sufficiently written, nicely done on spacing, I'm assured that this isn't the typical "love vs killing"

Cons: Somewhat predictable (I can pretty bet Eddie will be the assasin). The characters are cliche, such as cheerleaders being boy-crazy, main characters rolling their eyes at them, main character is punkish-gothish (somewhat like that..?) Main character tries to sound too...random

Overview: Basically a nicely written introduction and beginning, love the spacing and the grammar, but I fear for the next chapter that the characters will be more cliche (the characters are already cliche enough) and that the story will turn too predictable. Try to make the plot unique, and maybe have a unique character as well (example : a smart cheerleader).
destiny the amazing chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
UPDATE I AM DYING OVER HERE(:
destiny chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
WHERE IS THE LOVE OMG!

haha, you were sick

why'd it have to be boring when you're sick.

you make yourself too importante xD

anyways, update soon(
BananaPandas chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
lol...love that last thought. Hey update more ok?
Destiny is WONDERFUL you know it chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Okay, too lazy to sign in. OH YEAH YOU POSTED! You posted it right when I was about to sign off and call you. Weird... This is confusing. Maybe cause it's first person, iono. THIS SHOULD BE A SERIES! YOU SPELLED MY LOVER'S REAL LAST NAME WRONG YOU INSANE PERSON IT'S F-E-E-N-E-Y-L-A-N-D, get it? got it? GOOD! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT -continues-