Reviews for Untwine
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This was wonderfully written. It's true though...love is the best thing that can ever happen to us, but at the same time, it's not always easy. And the worst thing of all to have as an obstacle is your own self.

I can always feel the emotion in all of your pieces, which is why I like you. Keep it up. :]
PirateGrrl chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is such a wonderful and beautifully sad piece. It even hurt me in a way.

I feel the emotion in this.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Well, I haven't been on this in such a long time. I just wanted to see if you posted anything new. Which you did! :)

Wow, does this poem hit home. I can feel the poem from the other end. I am the one who has been pushed away... "Safe with your tears/And safe from my fears" *sighs* why is love so complicated? All we need is 'love' (supposedly)... I always thought that love would be simple and undefined by boundaries when 'the one' was found. But, what if the 'the one' loves another? what if nothing is ever what it seems? and everything is pushed away so nothing can be felt and just to become numb?

this poem hit home. especially tonight. and im rambling... because it is 3:25 am where I am LoL.

Lovely and hauntingly beautiful poem.
requiemofparadise chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Damn. Wow. I don't know if that was at all true, in your case, but I know how you feel. Don't stop writing. Wow.
NowNameless chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
woah. thats powerful. and sad. i know how you feel, though. Write on!

-nameless-