Reviews for City Of Angels
Meio chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I liked the story (except for the spacing, it was quite hard to read in that respect. And the grammer could use a tiny bit of work)

But...the reason you wrote it orignally worries me slightly. I like violent writing, but saying you really wanted to do something like that. I'm sorry, I hope that you've gotten over those feelings. Killing people, even those who are stupid and foolish does nothing but make this world more of a pit.

Well..good writing!
WOLF2045 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was really powerful, dude...I cant believe something made you so angry you wanted to gun down your whole school...greatest story I've read all month.
kutelizzy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
hey buddy. im just here to say that yeah maybe i dont have nothing to do. and i just thought i would give fictionpress a little more spice. yeah. see ya

oh by the way...your story sux ; )

Jesus hates you more than the devil does.
Elochai chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Come on Bro! You were the very first to read this when I first wrote it all that time ago! Now you come on to me with that "Not look at you the same way..." jab again. Disturbing.

-Go flip your Mattress Reaper.-

Enough with the personal digs, thanks for the review anyway man.

(Reaper and I are friends that go way back. Sorry for any personal arguements that may arise.
Reaper chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Not bad...not bad at all. I probably won't look at you in the same way but still...