Reviews for Leos and Geminis
SPOIDERSMRFRODO chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
If you mean downhill from the last chapter meaning not continuing the fic, well I guess you're not wrong...

Any who move fic, I do wish you continued it though
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
what do you mean DOWNHILL?
Heypeople chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
AAAAAAHHHH! WHY WHY WHY WHY! Why out of all the cliff hanger places, did you have to stop there? Awesome story. NOW FINISH IT
poo-anonymous chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
! WHERE IS THE REST? ::cries::
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Ha - I found the rest of it! My computer does this glitchy thing with FP where it tells me I'm at the end of the story when I'm not. Anywho. Another cliffie ... sigh. Still, it's a great story and I shall wait patiently for the end. :)
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Aw. This sucked me in completely - such a sweet, promising start - and now there's no more of it! Sad, very sad.

Love your characters and their easy, believable dialogue.
Crushed KeyChain chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
You. Must. Update.

...plz? _ I love this story, it's so cute. I like all of the characters, I like your writing, and I like how everything really flows. This is an awesome story, but you don't need a genius to tell you that :)
vfx chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT? You had better update soon or I'll go crazy from trying to think of what could happen next. Pretty Please :)
KidBliss chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
D:

How can you leave it hanging like that?

Hopefully there will be another update and soon.

Geat story; love it.

::Thumbs up:: (:
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Tara666 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
A beautiful story!
The 13th Knight chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
I rather enjoyed this story. Not common that you can find a good one, much less a long one, of this sort.

Hope you do finish this sometime! I'll add it to my favorites, so I'll see if it updates.
Elizabeth Patil chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
I'm sure it won't be downhill! Please update!
aleksei moreau chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
I'm in love with this story! I hope you update soon!
I'llalwaysbeaLondoner chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Good chapter! It made me ah out loud, but there was one bad bit. The Doom and gloom hint for the next chapter! NO! Ok, I'll admit i can't really wait until i see what happens, but cruelty is Not , i rather like this story, its sweet, its not scrimping on the reality front- i.e she actually feels confused about her sexuality, its not just,- hey, i woke this morning and im a lesbian, hmm i wonder whats for breakfast. and, very importantly, its funny :)
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »