Reviews for Eva's List
The Ferrett chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
shing ping kaching this is fine. Will watch with interest. I finally found one of your stories that i liked (found your comments in the forum) and being the reader i am i had to look ::))
chaos called creation chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
'I smiled sadly and tugged the overly pink shirt over my stomach. Yeah Right.'

I think that would be a more suitable ending then 'my face fell' because that line was kind of abrupt and should be saved for a more 'shocking' moment. liked the way you show cased her brother and her mom. can't wait to see the mixed signals and the humor you're going to put with Eva and Nicole sharing the same mind and soul and everything. Keep writing! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really love 'Josephine the Stegasaurus' but I think this one is going to be even better! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I'm in love with the plot! strange but unique and that's what i like :)excited for the next chapter
Keichiru Shikada chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow! I loved your writing style and characters from Josephine the Stegasaurus, and I have a feeling that this story will be even better. give it a chance, keep writing and the reviews will start pouring in. I, for one would love to see another chapter of this story whenever you have the inspiration to write one! great story!
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow-wow-wow! I love the concept of this already...and I really, really like the unbelievable closeness of the friendship between Nicole and Eva. And hey, the list of things to do before she dies...I don't know. I just...I really love that idea, for some reason, of having those wishes fufilled. Hell, of even doing it for someone else. And I can't wait to see this mysterious boy who's going to help Nicole with her quest.

Gah. I can't wait until the next chapter, where, hopefully, I'll be a bit more interesting and coherent. I haven't payed proper tribute to this idea in this really, really pitiful review, and so...sorry. But yes. This story could really go somewhere and has tremendous potential, so...write more soon! Yeah! -air punch- Haha. Can't wait for the next update.