Reviews for Pacman
krystal-jasna chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i like this one. it flows very well. oh and you spelts things wrongly.

M3741 W1NG5 Alex chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This is very sad and beautiful, you are an extremely talented writer. I loved the metaphor you used. There was only one typo, you wrote "thins" instead of "things." Still, this is one of the best poems I have read in a long time.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
The first time I read this, I wanted to cry. And I'm serious...But think now, everything's better. Hmm, guess I'm supposed to comment on the poem itself, huh? MMkay, well, good poem very good. _
Singing After Dark chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hey! i rememeber e-mailing with you and sharing similar interests! i haven't updated in a while...great poem. remember, some things one has to let go. if this best friend is being taken away by a boy, it is not the boy's fault, it is perhaps the friend and your fault. i'm not pointing blame, but this friend might not be the best if a boy can easily and gradually take hold of her and leave. sometimes, people drift too...despair not, pray )...btw, if you have the time search username "Adarkandstormyknight" and "read the man" if i have not already asked you to read this, please do. i know you feel understand why.
Needa S chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very touching, excellent write! Keep'em coming.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow. This is really good! *applaudes*, excellent! Write on!

Anna
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Nothing is ever totally lost, and there should always be hope. As for the poem, this is awesome... it definetly describes some intense emotion.