Reviews for Goggles of Paranoia
Gatha chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
HaHA! Whoops, really shouldn't have started that way. *Ahem* you used the wrong 'to' when you said 'to far to'. Sorry bout the little bit of insensitive laughter at the beginning but HA. I got you at your own game!

Anyway, what was the poem about again? Ah yes. People must be giving you a really hard time about this transition of yours if you're still writing about it. You may be expecting too much from the people who knew the old you longer than the other. How would you feel if, I apologize in advance if this is hurtful, your dad came back as some totally awesome guy? You wouldn't be getting used or want to get used to that person, would you? I'm not saying you're like him, but you have to wonder: is it a phase? A trick? a lie? and why would this change suddenly occur? You don't know any of the whys and it's not very likely that you would get the desired answers if you confronted this person you thought you knew.

Again, sorry about any insult. I'm just trying to create a perspective.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
you do portray feelings very beautifully. I'm not quite sure of what you are trying to say here, though. I think I'm with it, but not quite. Feel free to tell me how you're feeling. I'm always an ear put
divya chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
BUT I WANT YOU. (in a merely platonic way, of course.)