Reviews for Halloween
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Marvelous portrait. Strangely identifiable, as I was also supposed to be born on Halloween. Mother was going to name me Spook. Born 7 days later, though as you have eloquently expressed it would have been interesting to be born on Halloween. You paint such vividry, like walking into a movie scene sometimes. Wonderfully well written as always. Great work.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Someone forgetting another's birthday? It hurts when the people you care about, forget the things important to you. I like the touching story in this poem.

EB
mindOFdeliriousUNREST chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
this is... interesting. it's almost more of a story than a poem. i liked it, but it was a bit confusing.
Talhiri Serrano chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Passionate. Very well written.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Yes...this does remind me a bit of Tim Burton's work. I was supposed to be born on Christmas, but since I'm a twin, we came early. Nice poem, I like the images, story, message. It has a relaxed feel, but not too much. Also, kind of random, but I love your pen name. Keep wriitng.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
cute and sweet. i like how it feels so personal and story-like. nice work.
Toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow. This is exactly how I feel about Halloween. And the whole superstitiion thing, I could identify with that. I started my period on halloween and I thought my father was going to burn me at the stake. Good poem! I love it!
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This really reminded me of something written by Tim Burton. It was fantastic, sometimes funny and sometimes sad. Good imagery, and kind of vivid. I liked the snap-shots of childhood, the neighbourhood, everything seemed so real. And the ending was unexpected. Very good poem, Juliet.

Peace, Daze
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
the ending was great. you write so vividly
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
cute poem
Playing Games chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That's... Well, I feel all fuzzy inside. To me it's sweet and cute, although I doubt that was your intention. Well whatever, I still loved it.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2