Reviews for Pure
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Short and very beautiful.

- Pricilla Grey
Harper K chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Love the rhyming! I think it gives this poem and kind of cute aspect to it? This to me has an innocent and dainty aura and puts a smile on your face to read )
Katrina X.O chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Aww, this is so sweet. "My loev, you are my love" is my favorite line.

Katrinaxx

(kiss the bruises)
TwistedDreamz chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You continue to astound me with your writing! I think you are one of the most naturally talented writers i've seen on this site...
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
awwthat's really sweet.i love how you put so much detail into such a shot poem.

about my poem - i dunnointerpretate it the way you like.i was trying to fit in straightedgeemotions/thoughts into it...so that wasthe outcome.
Dragonstar Aurora chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
D I love this poem, especially the vivid scenes of nature, that makes the love described something unstoppable, like the forces of nature.

And thanks for reviewing my poem!
herenowalways chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I like the imagery in the poem; it really strongly evokes a scene in the mind's eye. However, the last few lines sort of lost me; they are somewhat disjointed from the previous imagery and the effect you're trying to create is diffused. But it's a great effort!
unsociably-extrovertal chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
the greater imagery and use and flow, embedded with a love I sense you're attempting to compare and measure with frist thing that hit me was, 'it sounds so much like it could be a Psalm'. hehehe, (also 'refuge' and 'tower' give it a very psalmy echoe!), that be my take. :P

you make no reference to a human, and the description of the love here seems beyond the capability of one, so I can assume perhaps a divine sort of love )

hehe love it, intant fav add! do write more
madi.ao chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
omg that is so good
SSSSS chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Well this was a pleasant surprise. I have not seen an update from you in quite a while. But of course, I guess the same goes for you to me. This poem was very good, and I have no critiques.

Sam
transparency93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
really, really beautiful. :) i can't say anymore!
Thoughtless-blazer chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OMG AWSOME! I love it! Completely! Its been awhile since I've seen you write, and now this? wow that's great! (wow over exageration much? well still I can relate I like it. Keep up.)