Reviews for Religion
wolfrat12netzero.com chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Actually, I disagree with Christian values, like the belief that to defend yourself is wrong, and also the belief that a just god would punish an entire race for the actions of its first two members.I can and WILL blame Christians for prescribing to a doctrine which is immoral and unreasonable.

But keep writing.
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Sadly, that's true. So many fantics ruin the good name of all religions, be they orthodox or otherwise. I know I've suffered because of 'fanatics' that share the same religion-though not beliefs-as me.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
pretty cool of u to stand up for what u believe in, but personally, saying that religion is a lie but then saying that God is the real thing is contradictory. if u believe in God, u believe in religion and vice versa. so saying that religion is a lie is incorrect, but i totally agree with the religious fanatics bit. remember, they may believe in the same religion and interpret it differently, so the religion is NOT a lie or incorrect, but the 'fanatics' are. great job tho!

mez
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
So true!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hm. As you know I may disagree with part of this...Thanks for reviewing so much of my work!Rowan
Asinine Epiphany chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Your poem sounds a lot like a concept I've come across myself: "religion is for people who don't want to go to hell for fear. Spirituality is for those who already know what hell is and have risen above it."
emmathree chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
if i say that christians are doing something then the people who are doing it are probably christian.

if somebody else feels the need to assume that i'm referring to all christians then that's their problem.

and i'm very happy for people like you who are able to beleive in god and jesus and the "real thing"

but for some of us the world is cold hard fact and there is no heaven after death and there is no savior from our sins. there are only people who beleive there is and those people are people too and they do things.

Christians do do things.

nobody ever said that God tore Northern Ireland apart.
Dr.Doctor chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i like the message. god is okay, its just how we use him that is bad.
Just-try'en-to-speak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
pretty cool way to look at it
fayreweill chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You got that right! (: Well although I agree with one of your earlier reviewers who said that it sounded more like a rant. Perhaps you might want to change the ending, instead of saying 'Thanks' to something else. I'm not saying this is utterly bad or anything, though! You've put your points across in a pretty interesting manner (the structure and all), so. Keep writing!
crackalackin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
what the? I'm so freakin' lost! I hate being lost. Can someone help find me?
Playing Games chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
To me, that seemed more like a rant than a poem. I'm sorry.
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
o wow, I don't know what to say about this besides the fact that it has my head spinning with thoughts...Great job.