Reviews for Hell in a Hand Basket
GrangerDanger333 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Ooh! An interesting start! I just love the circumstances of their meeting- and Austin's character -the pretending to be french thing was funny. Anyway. If you wrote more then why not post it? It's been a long while since you posted obviously but yeah, if you feel like continuing... that'd be cool.
heyitsstupidme chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I love your writing style and I really had to laugh a lot. Yay for awkward moments! and for awkward people like Austin!
MantraMagazine chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Dun, dun, dun. Oh, the suspense! I have neglected to review the previous chapters because I was dying, absolutely dying to get to the next and now here's this roadblock. Update please? Pretty please?

Now, as for my opinion of your story- IT'S AWESOME! I'm terribly sorry about you having been flamed, I don't think your story lacks plot. I think a lot of author's intros are boring because they're laying down info or just being boring, but your first chapter was anything but boring- and it set everything up. That phone sex stuff was hil-arious! And that it was his little brother was just great. I kind of expected it to be the ex-boyfriend's new beau, but I'm glad it was the little brother instead.

He's a funny guy, Sam. I understand the dilemma he's in, as I'm prone to that kind of situation. (Though it's dissipating now that I've turned 18. Whoo!) And I can't wait to read more.
Saharaa chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
i love ur story and i think it's intersting so plz update...i like sam hes cute pervy guy yay
My World Of Indulgence chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
hehehe. that was funny. i loved it alot. i think sam is adorable and awesome. i love them all actually. tho that grandpa...tsk,tsk,tsk. *shakes head slowly* hope you keep going! :)
Special Agent Fluffy chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Good lord, I swear if you update soon I will set up a shrine in your honor and bow to you. Seriously. But if you don't...

*shoves rabbit in your direction menacingly*

I'm sure you get the idea.
Shaitanah chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
OMG! This is a wonderful story! Whoever said it was horribly written doesn't understand a thing. Just ignore flamers; they are people who can't write themselves! Looking forward to an update.
Alioth chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Heh. I was going through my old fictionpress bookmarks and saw this. I thought, hm... "I remember that as being pretty good, I wonder if it ever got updated again." So I checked it, and low and behold there was a third chapter! I got pretty excited.

The new chapter is defiantly a step forward. The story is getting a more defined direction. I enjoyed the longer, more in depth interaction between Austin and Sam. You're pacing has also improved, it doesn't rush as much as the previous chapters and the story really benefits from it.

As a closing comment, I found Austin's impersonation of a Frenchman hilarious!

“Non, my name iz Bernard and je suis 80.”

Hah! His ability to keep that up that persona so seriously was great.

Hope you update again!
SugaredNihilism chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Ah, ignore those mean flamers!

This story is totally awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Oh I'd be tempted too *_*

Sam is so cheek-pinching adorable. Austin is such a funny little bugger. I love your style of conversation centred writing because dialouge makes the world sprout daisies
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
LMAO! Oh this is classy embarrassing stuff
CK Shorty chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I get that 'you look younger than you really are' look all the time! It's annoying. Anyway, I liked this chapter...really cute story.
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Now THAT would be embarrassing for any human being...

Amusing :o]
Amerez chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Hey! omg...this one funny story. I love the dialog, so don't apologize for it, ok? I also totally get what you said about it just being for fun, some people just don't get that one's not trying to be literary and stuff. Anyways, please update soon.
nonaccount chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
omg this is hillarious! that sick kid told his grampa, his GRAMPA? i love it. especially the part where austin then has to claim that he would love to molest his grandson. priceless!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »