Reviews for Hell in a Hand Basket
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
aw tis sweet.

it cheered me up for a moment there!

now im back to depressed and trying to figure out how to fake myself ill tommorow.

oh god that was terrible english.

any suggestions anyway?

and the gardpa is kewl.

update soon!
calamity jane chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
I'm glad I found this story! I really like Austin, he's got a great sense of humor (makes me laugh with him)! I'm holding my verdict out on Sam, he seems genuine. Are you planning on writing Sam's pov?

Keep on writing Shadow...looking forward to reading more!
magalina chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
AAWW! Sam is SO cute! His grandpa was hilarious! XD Glad you updated! Do it again soon!
Abstruse Blue chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Yay! -hugs- You updated this! First time I read it, I immediately faved it. I personally thought it was a cute unique idea. Loved it! And now after reading this chapter, love it even MORE! And I'm just full of exclaimations for this story, aren't I? Hehe. Sam is SO adorable! Gah, how can anyone be so cute? x3 One of my favorite parts in this is the scene at Austin's work talking to Sam's grandpa...especially love this line ‘I possibly want to sex it up with your grandson’. In fact, I enjoyed that WHOLE paragraph! I say it's brilliant. -nods- (:
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
i quite like it. please write more for i shall read it!
Lego Kid At Heart chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This story is hilarious. Please write more, I need a few laughs every once in a while and this atory made me laugh out loud quite a few times(my mom kept on looking at me like I was on crack or something). I really like Sam, he's a sweetheart. Update soon.

much luv

shoes
magalina chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
XD

This was funny! Sam is cute! Please update soon, I wanna know what happens next.
tricksy chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
"Who am I kidding; I’m already out of toilet paper."

Gotta love the voice you use for this story. It makes me laugh, I love that. D Because, hey, if I didn't laugh, I'd be... not-laughing... o_O

Anyway, I LOVE this story.

I think Austin should've taken the chance. -_- Bahh! -prods Austin in the eye- Don't you want to cuddle with a cute red-headed seventeen year old? )

Update soon. This story is great.

And respond to my review, or you'll be attacked by giant hampsters.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
I'm sensing Sam-the-Stalker here. LOL! Cute update! Poor Austin! Life will NEVER be the same!
Alioth chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Yay! You're continuing! Hilarious second chapter; please keep going with this story, I really want to see what happens between Austin and Sam.
False Alarm chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Austin is really embarrassing, isn't he :D Oh well, we all are... Sam is just adorable, though .

This is a good start, very amusing, keep it up . I can't wait to see what happens next. Sam isn't going to give up so easily, is he?
Sk8tR-BunnY chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
FUNNY! man that was funny! you should write more things like this to make ppl laugh!
melancholy-autumn08 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
i actually laughed out loud at this story, more than once. jesus, just thinking about how embarrassing that would be... sam sounds like an adorable kid, though. very determined. i like that in a man! (boy.)

i'm adding this to favourite stories.
tricksy chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
"I take a deep breath and let out a girlish squeal (thank God no one heard that)" Heh, this made me laugh. _

You should continue, yes.

Spontaneous... unpredictable?

Good start. It was funny, I feel so sorry for Austin. xD
myhiddenstory chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Twas a good story. Interesting, refreshing, and new...Way to go! One thing, if you are going to finish this story, like keep going with it, then PLEASE put some effort into it...so many people go, "oh, i think ill continue this" after a good first chapter, but then it ends up crap...so just think how much time and motivation you have. Twas good, hope to see more soon!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »