Reviews for Adrian
Marie chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Ive never cried while reading a book but this made me shed a few tears.. You should do another story of her recovery and her meeting someone new;-)
cam'snotebook chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is very interesting! (: Cant wait to read more!
Alexandra Paige chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
wow, is all I can say about this story. It made me laugh and cry and it was the best I've ever read! great job! :D
sunflower.kiss chapter 19 . 4/27/2008
This was a beautiful story. Good job.
Enaid chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
ah ur story is like the circle of life ! the beginning goes back to the end and... svveet i like it. although the end is sad at least she can start over in a new town. great job!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 19 . 10/12/2007
aw ... thats so sweet. :) love it! XD
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 7 . 10/12/2007

oh. my. god indeed.

:D
Kara Dee chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
ohmigod. wow. just...wow. that nearly made me cry, and i NEVER cry. its so beautifully written my simple words cannot explain. you are awesome. :]
Lola Maria chapter 19 . 7/6/2007
You made me cry for real this time. Jeez...all these depressing stories I'm reading lately.

Well, that was a wonderfully story sweetie. I'll have to go work on Constancy now. Keep writing!

Lola Maria chapter 18 . 7/6/2007
Lol...Kennedy Park. Classic. Oh wow...nice little drama here. YES! Way to go Mea! That was great. Loved it.

OMG...now he's dying and...crap...I'm nearing tears. One more chapter I think...maybe two. Gotta go read.

Lola Maria chapter 17 . 7/6/2007
I agree. Hospitals are creepy...I hate them too. Wow...way for Rob to shove Mea into the social scene. Short review, but I gotta read more. Luvs and Hugs, ~Lola Maria~
Lola Maria chapter 16 . 7/6/2007
wow...sharing embarrassing stories over a campfire. How romantic. Aw man. I sorta wanted someone to interrupt the kiss for some comic relief. Oh well. Ooh...now mea plots semi-revenge. Off to read more again.

Lola Maria chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
Mea seems a little drama-queen-ish. I understand...it's all very tragic and hard..but still. She sorta bugs me. I think I like Evan though. He's all wise and cool

Off to read more. Luvs and Hugs, ~Lola Maria~
Lola Maria chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Yea...I definitely read these chapters before...just skipped the whole reviewing aspect I believe. So yea...great chapter, sucky review. Either way you prolly dont' care due to the fact that I'm WAY behind.

Lola Maria chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
Hey! I know I'm like...WAY behind on all your stories. I just never seem to find time anymore. I'm so sorry. I'll work on it this summer to get all caught up w/ your works though.

Huh...I think I read this chapter already. It seems eerily like Twilight or New Moon or something...yea, New Moon more of. I don't know...kinda odd.

Great chapter, off to read more.

69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »