Reviews for Catnip
HumanInfiltrator chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
This is lovely. Slightly confused as to what Selene is doing?
D. Empress chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Love this. The way you write each chapter like a stand-alone, but together make one larger story is admirable and Tori's constant stream of consciousness is entertaining to read. Your portrayal of cat is marvelously unique and very cat-like.

Can't wait to see how Tori and Cat deals with the green-eyed monster! Update soon!
the sacred night chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Aww, it turned out so cute and nice. I'd like to see more of these characters, if you choose to do it. As much as I love the sex, I kind of liked there not being such a profusion of it in this story just because the little disappointments Tori experiences make the whole thing more endearingly human.
the sacred night chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
That speech about dirt being beautiful was... beautiful. I agree, but then I've always been the treehugger type. Also, the images it called up of Cat wearing nothing but smears of mud didn't hurt matters.

I also liked the way Seril tried to warn Tori of Cat being dangerous, and he actually only succeeded in making him worried about Cat being *in* danger. You can tell where each of their priorities are.
the sacred night chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
A teacher/student S&M dungeon in the basement of the school... that's why ppl heard moans... HA! That's the funniest thing.

And Cat offered to teach... and it involves hot wax... this is really something else.
the sacred night chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Damn, I wish we had models like that in my art class... we did do nudes, but they were either old men or skinny, skeletal women, no one really attracticve and certainly no one interested in being petted.

Hehe of course Cat would think Tori feels bad for the completely wrong reason. I love these naive characters.

The discussions on whether or not lust is present in some situations gives me impure thoughts about Tori demonstrating exactly what lust is.

This is such a cute story.
Simply Bulisen chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
I feel so sad for Tori! And if he wants any help I can kill Selene for him, or bind her up by a tree so that she can't follow, Cat should really get to feel what Tori is feeling, make Cat jaelous over something, or at least he should understand that Tori is jealous!

DON'T FOLLOW MY ADVICE, KEEP WRITING WHAT YOU WANT IT'S MORE INTRUGING THAT WAY, OTHER TIMES WHEN PEOPLE FPLLOWED MY ADVICE THEY GOT WRITERS BLOCKS!
zenith-kaitou chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
hahaha, 's ok just update faster and soon. .

keep it up i'm in suspense of the next chapter :3
WitchGhost chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
I've only reviewed like once before so I decided to again! Well anyway it was a nice update! Thier relationhsip just seems to get more compicated by the moment.
sporkess chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Hey. I used to review you loads under the name 'Darwin' - I can't remember if I've done that in a while, so here I am.

I think I liked this story more as just a oneshot, just the first chapter, leaving the slash very implied. It was cute, and clever, and as I recall, rather funny and endearing too. By extending it, I think you lost the initial pithiness that made it so great.

Still. This isn't going to be an entirely negative review, because I /do/ like the story that has stemmed from this, and I understand that it's hard to let good characters go. The extra chapters have given you a chance to deal with Cat's feline nature - very amusing, it must be admitted - and I've enjoyed seeing that done. However, Tori's character hasn't really found a place in my heart. He's a tiny bit pathetic. I'd have sworn at Selene by now, or hit her or something. Or at least found out what the hell was going on with her and Cat.

I am intrigued, I am interested, and I'm certainly going to keep reading, so I hope you update soon.
Darkladyknight chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Wow I like this, I know I started to read this a while back, but have fallen off the reading wagon. No excuse, but well I try. Anyway I'm caught up on this, and will hopfully catch up on the others soon. Great work so far, I know it says it done, but it's not is it?

Dark
obsidiandreams chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Heehee! I like Tori's mom.
SugarHypeQ chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Semi-evil? I think not. Diabolic, cruel/unusual/inhuman place to end it! But, since this chapter was so awesome, I'll forgive ya if you update soon.;D
zenith-kaitou chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
o~ nice... -wished it had been more graphic though-
Bek chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Pleae, you really need to update this story... I WANT LEMON! ... please?
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »