Reviews for Catnip
zenith-kaitou chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
cute...:P:P:P

Suzume Tori chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
this is so precious! It's almost evil to leave it off there, but I forgive you, because you gave two chapters in one go ;p

Now I'm worried about Cat, though. Icky lady... she should keep her hands away **sniff** he's Tori's! **growls for a minute** okay, you wouldn't be so evil as to let him be captured...

...would you? **small nervous voice**

instead, let's go with Plan A. I like the idea that Tori seduces him instead
Laughing Cat chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Awesome two chapters! _ I can't wait to see what happens next!
DaughterofVlad chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Awesome story
WitchGhost chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I found this on the spotlight section and I like the story too. Anyway there were a few spelling errors, but less in the second chapter.
afk chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
aww this second chapter was cute i think this will beocme a reaaly nice and funny story! XD
Suzume Tori chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
E I love it... I love this story so much! It's so cute... it has a different flavor, somewhat, than many of your other works, but I love it just the same. It has humor, adventure, revenge, sexual conundrums...(however you spell that)... I love it! If it was reviews that encouraged you to do this, then, um... please accept my humble review, and continue some more? **big goo-goo eyes**

cute profile picture, by the way. _ Drop me a line at if you ever want fanart for this series... it's fun to draw characters in a story, and it's much easier to do them when you have at least a basic reference to work with visually... **grin**

anyway, much love for this story! And Cat sounds so adorable... Tori's attitude is so perfect to mesh with Cat's eccentricities. I hope they end up together!
lupusdragon chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Tori settled for asking that Cat refrain from soliciting petting while in two legged form and hoped for the best.

I think that has to be the best line in this chapter. I love the very slow (agonizing) way that you are developing the relationship. Cat is so adorably clueless - naive as an actual animal, which I suppose makes sense since is was one for so long. Tori trying to explain things is almost as funny. He has a little experience as Cat, and yet he tries to take charge, or at least guide Cat. It is an interesting pairing and I think they'll have a *very* interesting relationship once it develops.
SLDK89 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I love Cat. He's such an innocently narcisstic and loveable character _~ And Tori, the way he struggles with Cat and humanity D
obsidiandreams chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I can't find the words, but I really like this story! Your characters are great. :)
Blue Dragon Wilderness chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Oh, that was adorable! I liked it alot, keep up the good work _... Maybe you might consider countinueing this? *puppy dog eyes*
alittlepilot chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
oh adorableness... hehe. my oh my you have to write more of them. i would certainly not be surprised if one day my cat rolled over and said, well anything. probably something about being petted more and glared at less. although she certainly glares back. but this is entirely delicious and i hope this means your writers block is indeed gone. and not just for me (okay, well a little bit for me) but because writer's block is the worst thing ever. :)
Bunny Doll chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Neehee! I love that one joke, 'tried to bite you' 'tried to eat me' It made me giggled _ This story was cute. (I think you're beautiful Cat! XD)
yaminohi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
*love*This is wonderfull _ other than the minor editorial mistakes it was absolutely wonderfull and a joy to MUST give them a proper story, your characters deserve it _
lupusdragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
It's been such a long time since I've seen anything from you. So glad you are back, and with such a great little story as this. It is hilarious. I love Cat. It would be fun to know what actually happened between him and the mage. (Other than the unwanted sexual advances) Does he simply not remember what led to it, or did she truly capture him? I hope to see more of him sometime soon.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »