Reviews for Silver Streak: The Diary of a Superhero
jessica chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
absolutely HILARIOUS! i was laughing every two seconds! brilliant. oh, and i love that its set somewhere other than america... there are just a few too many stories that are.

i think my favourite part is that stereotypical paragraph. oh, and women's intuition, the superpower all women have :)

the only grammar error that really bothers me is that you leave out an "o" in "too" quite often. (when "too" means "as well"). um, i know it's probably just a slip up, so if you could be more careful id be less annoyed - in between the times im laughing my head off.

keep writing!
Steel Sapien chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
That was al great. And wow, the devil really WAS funny in your portrayals, though from a religous standing, there's no denying his dark evil nature. XD

Also, too bad Jack wound up switching love interests. I suppose this'll all turn out for the best.

And Jack breaks the fourth wall various times even if it's first person narrative. You oughta be ashamed of yourself. XD
Numinor29 chapter 20 . 11/26/2006
...My eyes are burning. T.T That was ranked second on the things I never expected. The first, of course, is whatever happened last on Bo-bobo. . Super Angel? Man... I think Chaos would really, REALLY like to fight this guy.
Steel Sapien chapter 15 . 11/25/2006
Well, absolutely nothing to say. 'cept that it's still good. You ARE very good at humour and this seems a very 'you'brand of laughs and whatnot. P

And so, I finally see the devil. Heh.

Well, I'll stop here, but I'll hopefuly read more later.
Numinor29 chapter 19 . 11/21/2006
Hmm... interesting. You made a few more errors, so allow me to document two of them.

sceptically. skeptically.

sow sew

Ah, well, things are getting very fun for Silver Streak, Crimson Crusader, and Pink Protector. XD Look at that, a name for Skimpy that fits in with the whole double-letter theme!
Steel Sapien chapter 10 . 11/21/2006
Well, I haven't too much to say because it would be redundant of me to repeat how I liked the comic appeal and characters. Very good at the comedy bit, colourful characters, and of course, progressing the plot. Particularly seeing as you made fun of that too. Which I like. :P

On an aside note, it seems that their mentions of 'plot avancing dream' and whatnot seems VAGUELY like breaking the fourth wall..XD
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I tried to write a superhero parody last year. I gave up on it, though. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again.

You told readers to feel free to complain, and I'm taking that to heart. Your verb tenses are all messed up. It makes it very difficult to read, I'm sorry to say.

"We were all sat around in shorts and t-shirts."

"We were stood. Playing pool could be difficult sat down."

Do you see what I mean?
JJSLAM2129 chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
Jeez, it's been forever since you've updated! Not much to say except excellent! I love how Skimpy is always right. See? TV doesn't rot our brains! Keep on writing! ( :: )
Numinor29 chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
Capes cause doom! Haven't you ever seen 'The Incredible's'?

...Okay, maybe you haven't. But so many heroes died because of their capes. T.T You can't kill off one of the only girls... CC is another matter entirely, but meh.
Numinor29 chapter 17 . 11/20/2006
Bah. We need more Sarah! Besides, how many things are more fun than having two extremely attractive superheroines in the same group as you are? That keeps things fun! XD I should know... I did something similar once.
Numinor29 chapter 16 . 11/20/2006
Indeed. Watch cartoons; learn how to avoid impossible traps. James Bond would help, too (and Jack has an excuse; they're both British).

Still, I like the eye candy of the group. XD But I like Sarah more, and am merely waiting for her to reveal her powers.

recognisance - reconnaissance.
Numinor29 chapter 15 . 11/20/2006
Of course he was let go. The Devil should be the ultimate manipulator; I find it perfectly plausible that he has a plan, and letting Guardian escape from his home is merely part of tricking him into it. XD
Numinor29 chapter 14 . 11/20/2006
That would indeed be a very sad point in his life. ; Poor Guardian, everyone around him is lapsing into convulsions of stereotypicality. Or whatever the word is. Bah, who cares?

Banning them from TV might help improve the situation, though...
Agave chapter 16 . 11/20/2006
Well, the first thing to say is that this is highly amusing. It's a hilarious parody of all those cringingly embarrassing superhero programs. Your spelling and grammar is very good, on the whole, although sometimes your language sounds slightly stilted.

Again, this was very, very good and I hope to see more of it.
Numinor29 chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
Wow, poor Guardian. ; He doesn't know how offended Americans would get at attempted invasion; we'd blow the aliens to pieces. Oh, well, too bad. At least this is getting pretty interesting, even if the story is moving a bit fast.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »