Reviews for Finding 'Normal'
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This’s a big problem in society and it’s very unfortunate. I like what you write about.
iamdeleted chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
loved this; most people think that only ultra-skinny and ultra-fat people think about weight but thats so not true and you showed it well here. i loved alex's view!
Enuwey chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
First of all I've gotta say I like this story. Its cute, serious without being too serious, and its ending closes things nicely but still manages to make it feel like there could be more if you wanted to write more.

I can't really say that this story is perfect but then again I didn't really find anything at fault with it either. I guess I'm just not much of a good reviewer that way.

Oh well, I give this story four and a half stars anyway for being an enjoyable read that I could happily relate too and smile at unlike so many other stories out there.

-El
Calliope Rae Marksbury chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I have a 'martial artists body' too. And anyone who has a problem with that can kiss my trophies. ]

Overall, I think that you're making a good point, and you've written well. Good job!
Kaggr chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Are you insulted for things like these? :( You seem to portray the emotions perfectly.

Again, no things that I can find that need to be corrected...Maybe I'm just not looking.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is... dull. Half of it can be summarized with one sentence:

America's view of weight/height is messed up.

Still, the point you were trying to make is positive.
Rubistar chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
the story kind of drags on, kind of like "...we know you're short and fat already get on with the story..." but overall i think its a good story, just keep adding chapters and make the story have a problem. thanks.
Adaku chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
hey, this is a interesting storyso far, about the weight issues. Actually this is the first time I read something like this here. Keep writing on. Till next time

waterhealer .:.