Reviews for No Greater Love
Demented Circus Tour Guide chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I've met Him, and am waiting for the day I get to see him in person-what a day that'll be!
Getuie chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Another awesome piece of poetry. The flow of this is just amazing. You've crammed in so much without breaking stride. Going to my fav's.
Needa S chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I'm thankful, I have met Him! _ Hey, ya asked me about my dream in, my Serenity poem. Actually no, I did not have the dream but Heaven is always in my sights. Ya know, what I mean? Anyhow back to your piece...Great descriptions and great flow as well. Excellent work. God bless you and thanks for your kind reviews. Write on!
KalinaGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
You are amazing chicka! I love you and miss talking to you like crazy! I hope everything is going well. I think I'll just email you since we really don't seem to be on the same time. But yeah, I got a new pen name, just letting you know! Hearts!
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I agree...Good to have Posted as it were under "Love" rather than "religion"

Excellant writings you have penned... of purpose..

"Receive A Blessing & Be A Blesing."

Connie aka Maisha
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OMG! I loved this! _ Don't ever quit writing for Jesus. You may be able to change someone's idea of just who this Jesus is.

I like the line 'but he drank the cup of wrath and hell' And I also like the last three lines.

The whole poem is good.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow. That is so deep. I loved the way you ended it. Also, it was cool how you listed and rhymed the majority of the sins we humans commit. Great poem. Keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I like how you didnt say who it was til the end... nice touch
asha lie lee chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
very nice use of the word "chastised" _

the imagery is just very powerful. you can FEEL the appreciation of it all