Reviews for You wouldn't burden them
blake8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
wow... its very nice. Makes you think
Black Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
i can't relate to very much poetry, but i can to this one! i know you probly hear this alot, but keep on writing!
Mel C chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
omigosh! that wuz like the best poem i've ever read! lol. keep up the good writing
Titania chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
wow, v.v.v. good
Faschia chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Oh, it's so sad, but it's so beautiful! I actually know some people to which this poem could apply, but I love this, 'cause it's so truth telling!
Reanimation chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
OMG, no one's poetry has ever been able to make me cry. But yours did. It showed a lot of emotion. And it kind of fits how I'm feeling about a friend of mine right now. I hope that whatever inspired you to write this, turned out all right.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
powerful
KillTenchi chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I haven't yet read all of your stuff, but i must say so far this one is my favorite.
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Damn, this makes me think bout stuff I really don't like too think about. Life really sux sometimes. great poem
sos chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
haha! hope fcd has seen this... this is BRILLIANT! I love it. ha ha.. (not laughing about poem at all, honest!) I love this. Try get this published, seriously, this is amazing! I can never tell anybody anything. keep up the good work. (and do try get this published) sos
FyireChildesDream chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
so what if it's too late...having lost it could have argumentably been better than never having one. opps! maybe that's why we won't talk...we don't know what we've got until it's gone...hmmmmm.
Iori no Miko chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
I know exactly how this feels. Thank you for writing something that hits so close to home. -
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
this is really painful but so well written too... its the wanting to tell someone vs. not wanting to burden them thing... :(.. i still really wanna do that joint poem please send me an idea cos i've drawn a blank *shrugs*
CrazyChris chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
hey good work, you write well.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
oh this is so dark, but I love it.