Reviews for Evolution
PegasusWings chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very good first chapter, when i clicked onto this story i was expecting page to be very weak/submissive probably angst girl. glad to see she has some spark to her, and very funny chapter to. can't wait to read the other chapters.
Isforwinners chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Ah, ha, ha, I knew there was a reason to check my updates.

Man, I almost forgot how much I love this. It's so real. No one in it is morally perfect, Page and Ben. Oh, how I cannot wait until they get together for realsies.

cheers for the update though.
Kat chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
A-mazing. Again. As usual. I loved it!
RMB4 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Hi,

Just wanna let you know I'm loving the story. Your characters are cool and I'm glad you're not changing them too fast!

RMB
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Chapter One:

The first thing I think is that Macy is NOT her friend.
TheLastFireBender chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Awesome chapter I can't say anything else tooo gud
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I love how you write, and I hope you continue with this story! I've read it in one shot staying up late too haha
OnePromise chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved this chapter just like i've lovedlovedloved the rest of your chapters plzplzplzplz write more realrealreal quickly!
OnePromise chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
great chapter, just like all the others! keep writing . . . will read this book to the end.

Go Page!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I NEED MORE!

Please update soon!

Have a good day!

-Ifly*hugs*
Ivix chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Great chapter.. I didn't read this story for so long, that i hard to re-read it XP

It's facinating how i can relate with some of the characters xD

just love it.. hopw it doesn't take that much of a time again to see a update )

anyway .. thanks, great story
nerdimaddi chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
UPDATE!ah! I quite literally did a sqeal of joy when I saw this in my email. I was just thinking of this story the other day, and hoping that you would update soon.

I love this chapter. It's so comical. poor Page. she wanted a taste of the teenage life, but ended up getting a three course meal. not a very good way to start. but i have to admit, Page is histerical when drunk. and Ben! that's so sweet how he came to get them. i have no idea how he found them, but i think its so cute. and when she kissed him and said all of those things, his reactions were so priceless. he was calm and collected, but it seemed like a bunch of emotions were storming right there under the surface. it was so beautiful. I await your next update my pretty ;)
OnePromise chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I am literally rolling on the floor with laughter right now. Seriously. I think my sides are caving in on themselves.

Thank you.
Kat chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
I can do this. You know, this shows that I really love you, and your writing, since I generally don't care so much that I'll try THREE times to write a review. Anyway, I love you lots and lots.

As a recap...

1. You need to write another review, as son as possible. Because you're an amazing writer and the world (and I) need to see more of your story. We need to know how Ben and Page work out :) It's imperative!

2. I love you soo much!

Hugs and kisses,

Cathy
cally422 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Been waiting so long for this! Fav chapter so far! :)

Hope you update soon!