Reviews for Evolution
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Oh! ANGST! How I love thee! Every story needs some good angst in my opinion. :DD

Thanks for the update! :)
katcwarrior chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
OMG, you absolutely HAVE to write another chapter. And another. And probably another. RIGHT NOW! I love it. I can't believe you said you weren't that good of a writer. Absolutely way too modest for your own good. Drop whatever you're doing, and write some more! I have to know what happens :) You can have 24 hours to get the next chapter up. J/K, maybe a week. :P I'm being nice! I was about ready to knock down your door and tackle you into writing more, but I instead decided to sit here and politely (yes, politely) type out a glowing review (IT'S AMAZING) and cajole you into writing instead. Aren't you proud of me? 0:)

Lots of love,

Cathy
Anna chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read on FP. Keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon!
Eley chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Hi there, stumbled over your story today and you got me totally hooked. Read it all in one go, well if you dont count the bathroom breaks ;)

So keep up the good work! Really like the journal writing from Bens point of view, it makes it easier to connect to the characters :)

/Eley
echo-echo chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I simply adore Page, she's a whiny teenager but she inner monologues completely remind me of myself when I was her age. I honestly don't have much to say about this story, I just really enjoy it and can't wait to read more. I definitely can feel the shit beginning to hit the fan and I love drama so I'm excited. Keep writing :)
Maida chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like how you write Page, she seems so real, a very 3D character. Looking forward to your next chapter, I love the drama!
bornanew chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I normally chose a story to read by word count bc I am hugely impatient. Forgive me for not writing a review for each chapter I normally wait til the end. I absolutely love this fic( and since I have done nothing but read fiction bc of being sick the past two days) I feel like I am a decent judge. I can't wait for the next chapter plot(I secretly think that I know what's going to happen and if I am correct I have beening waiting for it since andrew reappered) please please please do not take a year to post or a month...seriously ill probably forget with my memory and I want to continue to read this!
Scars.forever.Scarlet chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
I absolutely LOVED this chapter!

Can't wait for more!

Xx
cally422 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Wow, love this story, definitely my fav :)

I really like Ben's perspective or "journal entries".

Lol, I hope you update more frequently!

Great story!
Good Story chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Gah i cannot believe you dont have more reviews! This is by far one of the best stories on fictionpress, i mean it just flows. There are no grammar mistakes (trust me i've looked), and i love the way you are taking things slowly. In other stories the two people hate each other and then BAM, they're making out. But in this one you're taking it slowly your easing into it. I really hope you continue this story, and that you update frequently. Good luck with everything, and maybe someday you can even get it published. :D
lydiavo chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Wow. This story had me hooked. I clicked on the link and read it all in one sitting. Bravo! I love it! Please update soon.
dee chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
so, what is ben's secret?
Isforwinners chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.

You're back! This has, I kid you not, made my fucking week. Nay, Month! I love this story. I love everything about it. I really do.

So, Next chapter. I can't wait.

Pixilated chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I just read your whole story, it is crushing that there is not more of it. :( I like how you took things, and even though Page is basically the pathetic anti-social, she doesn't annoy me. I like that she is trying to change rather than stuck in that ugly cycle most authors leave their characters. I am dying to know about Ben's family and maybe his friend. They should be around a lot more. Please make him dissect that little comment about his girlfriend/make his girlfriend demand an explanation as to why he would ever hang out with the freak. Just a thought, please update, I really like the story.
tina chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
i thought his gf name was h-something and she didnt talk to her at all...bothered me.

but love this story- shes so funny and hes hot
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »