Reviews for Evolution
No Longer On FictionPress chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
FHKWJLKH. Can I please just tell you that YOUR STORY IS SO FREAKING AMAZING? Um. I can? Great. Your story is so freaking amazing.

Page is a totally relatable character, though obviously I can't completely understand her home life, since mine is (thank God) significantly better than hers.

And Ben...oh, Ben. I just want him to be real and I just want him to marry me. Dying to see those blue eyes of his...

Not that I'm totally head-over-heels for your fictional character or anything. Since I'm not. Yeah.

Anyway. I get that you can't update soon all the time, since life is sort of hectic, and I totally don't update in a timely manner either, so it's not just you, but PLEASEEEE just update as soon as you can. Because I want to see Ben break up with Rachel and I want to see Ben get together with Page. They're so cute, I just want to officiate their wedding. Which is weird since I also want to marry Ben. Whatevs, I'm too tired to think about how screwed up that is.

Also, I love Ana. (That's Tristam's girlfriend's name, right?) She's awesome, and I totally understand her longing for Tristam to be more motivated, though I do get that he's attractive and friendly and and all that fun stuff. And...I don't know, it must be so tough for her to love someone so unmotivated, someone so content just being and not achieving.

That being said, I do love Tristam too.

It's awkward, but I'm (probably a little too) emotionally attached to your characters, and I'd love to read more.

So I don't want to rush you, but I just want you to know that your next update is eagerly awaited by myself and (from the number of other reviews you have - how did you get so many anyway? I only have seven!) others.

Thank you for writing this.

Mary Freda chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
Hi! Just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. The tone of the narrator's voice is great. I also love that while you're sticking to one character's perspective, the journals give us a little insight into Ben's mind. But only what he's willing to tell Mr Juarez. It keeps some tension there, kinda keeping your cards close to you. Anyway. I look forward to the next update. :-)
aryagal chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
OMG hi i was planning on sleeping at 9 30 just because i was having a chill day today and i need to catch up on my sleeping hours

but then i came across your story and i just couldn't stop and took me some time and now it's 10 20 and URGH IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

jokes but srsly this is great

please update soon? :-)
PegasusWings chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
update soon, now..yes? XP love love the story!
PegasusWings chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
haha! i love it, shes so overdramatic with people she knows. but with ppl she doesn't know shes a closed mouth. thou question, how does she get to know ppl enough that she can talk normally around them?
nerdimaddi chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
i'm so fucking happy right now.

I love this story so much. the interaction between Page and Ben. I think i've already told you that. but let me tell you again. Your characters are so believable and real and relatable. I love them and their extremeley disfunctional relationship.

I think its kind of funny how Page has such a love-hate relationship with her friends (and a majority of other people she knows!) its easy to relate to because sometimes friends can just be horrible (either to themselves or others) but we love them anyway.

and poor Page. I understand her pain their at the very end. when the rest of your life is screwed up school is almost like another world to escape too. thats something i personally feel for. and when that wall is breeched between the two worlds it doesn't feel very good.

so I really really can't wait for your next update! I love your work as always!
PegasusWings chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very good first chapter, when i clicked onto this story i was expecting page to be very weak/submissive probably angst girl. glad to see she has some spark to her, and very funny chapter to. can't wait to read the other chapters.
Isforwinners chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Ah, ha, ha, I knew there was a reason to check my updates.

Man, I almost forgot how much I love this. It's so real. No one in it is morally perfect, Page and Ben. Oh, how I cannot wait until they get together for realsies.

cheers for the update though.
Kat chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
A-mazing. Again. As usual. I loved it!
RMB4 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011

Just wanna let you know I'm loving the story. Your characters are cool and I'm glad you're not changing them too fast!

TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Chapter One:

The first thing I think is that Macy is NOT her friend.
TheLastFireBender chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Awesome chapter I can't say anything else tooo gud
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I love how you write, and I hope you continue with this story! I've read it in one shot staying up late too haha
OnePromise chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved this chapter just like i've lovedlovedloved the rest of your chapters plzplzplzplz write more realrealreal quickly!
OnePromise chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
great chapter, just like all the others! keep writing . . . will read this book to the end.

Go Page!