Reviews for Evolution
Kat chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
This was a sweet chapter! Paige's friends seem questionable sometimes, but they were sweet here! Also, LOVE the giraffe dream! Poor Ben :P

Love you! And miss you tons!
honestyfirst chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I wish you would update :(
Night-Rayne chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I love this story, especially since I find myself being able to relate to Page, which doesn't happen a lot with regard to main characters. I can't wait to see where this goes!
honestyfirst chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
I'm really sorry for not reviewing more often. I read this earlier but didn't review, stupidly enough. I loved this chapter. I honestly wholeheartedly believe that was probably the best chapter so far. It's amazing.
Keep up the good work. Don't be disheartened. People are just lazy (like me). You deserve more reviews; your story is well written, great plot, it deserves more recognition. I'll try my best to be more faster with my reviews.
I love Ben, he's my dream guy. Even though he's part of a story... I'm going off on a tangent. I doubt anyone reads all of my rambles. If they do...embarrasing.
Ranii chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I wasnt trying to be rude. I was impatient u didn't update for AGES... and I really wanted to read your story :)
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
i always wonder why this story has so little reviews and favs and whatnot. this is a god-damn masterpiece, people! open your eyes! appreciate good literature!
Minzy chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
This is such a funny story! I love how Page has changed character-wise. Can't wait to read more!
Booklover5624 chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I'm so glad I saw this story it's so good! I can't wait to read more and thank you so much for continuing the story which was probably hard because of life and all so yeah thanks :D
Kat chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I like the word schlub :P Also, love this chapter's Ben! He's so much nicer! And understandable! And they get along! Love it! (and you!) And yeah, maybe "things aren't happening", but it was a good, relaxing chapter, which I think was needed, since lives can't be that crazy all the time - people would just break... And I don't want either of them to break :) Miss you too! Lots of love!
ranii chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Ok you've taken 4 months this is too much HURRY UP
OnePromise chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
I'm pretty sure I read that last line and fell out of my chair, because I woke up on the floor with a happy smile on my face and a feeling of such completeness it was amazing. Jk, but seriously, THANK YOU! I'm daydreaming about Ben and Page now. I can't stop. I'll be in school, and I'm like, "I wonder what Ben and Page would do", and it's just weird and probably unhealthy, but I can't stop! I feel like I know them so much! Like I'll walk down the street, and there Page will be just standing on her lawn and I'll wave and everything will be great . . . . . Okay, this review is long and strange, and you're probably like "what is wrong with this chick", but it had to be said. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for the next update, no matter how long it is! They're worth waiting years!
Bibliophilesunite chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
asjhaklsfds! I love Ethan, absolutely love him. I sound so obsessive but he's perf.

I absolutely loved it. I haven't been on fp much, but when I returned and saw that you updated I literally jumped out of my seat. Please don't take too long updating, I know I sound unreasonable but that was such a long, almost torturous wait. I so wanted to know what would happen next.

Another great chapter, made me cry and it was so adorable. I cant even explain how much I love this story, it's just. so much so grammars gone out of the window and i'm stabbing at the keyboard trying to express my intense appreciation... I better quit while I'm ahead...
Keep Writing chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Hey I just came across this story yesterday and read it in one sitting. Yes it was that good. I love how Ben and Page's characters actually have depth and this emotional struggle they go through with not only themselves but which each other. It's refreshing to read something not so cookie cutter. Keep writing and best wishes for your future endeavors (more stories!).
Just a stranger chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
GAH. MY HEART. WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO? This was so beautiful. You have no idea. But the whole time I was reading this, I was thinking, "MY POOR BABIES." So, in a way, I hate you for hurting my babies. And I love you for making this story amazing. I was literally flailing around when I read this. No lie. Have you seen Spirited Away? If you have, then you must've seen the gif where Mr. No Face is being hit by a wave of feels. That is EXACTLY how I feel. If you haven't seen the gif, then you should really see it because it's sad and funny at the same time. And if you haven't seen Spirited Away, YOU SHOULD. Because although the ending is like being slapped in the face by a thousand feels, the movie is still beautiful. Aaaannnddd I'm straying off topic. Anime just does that to me. Please, please, please tell me that Ben's gonna confess SOONER OR LATER. Because I literally just wanted to go in there and shout, "GODDAMNIT. SOMEONE CONFESS ALREADY." See? This is what you do to me. And I desperately wanted to give Ben a well deserved hug. That poor boy. No one should ever be treated like that. The way some parents treat their kids disgust me. To think that there are actually people out there who hurt their own children makes me wanna throw up. Bullying and abuse. Sometimes I just wish that these horrible things didn't exist. There are some people who actually bully kids without even realizing it. There was this boy in my class and this memory still makes me cringe, but he called me ugly in front of these girls who sat in front of me. I remember feeling really sick in the stomache when they started laughing at me. I didn't really give a crap about the guy though. Because I knew that he was a shitty bastard to begin with. The thing that bothered me the most was that the girls didn't say anything against him. Sure, I wasn't close to them but they could've said something. And I probably sound like a weener complaining about this. Most people would say, "You shouldn't depend on other people. You should've defended yourself." As shameful as this sounds, I couldn't defend myself. I was scared and I was shy and at that moment, I felt like the shitiest person on the entire planet. When I first read your story, I was so drawn to Page because she reminded me of that scared twelve year old girl I used to be. The girl I still am I guess. Because Page was so real and she reacted to things the way a normal person would. She was scared and she was completely honest about her feelings. I loved that about her. That's why I love your story so much. Before I go, I'd like to throw all my love at you.
MizThang chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
When I first read this story I hated everyone in it lol but I stuck it out n I'm glad I did! Lololol omg I bet Ben found out Andrew put the moves on Page huh ...can't wait for the next update lol
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »