Reviews for Evolution
palmsaresweaty chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
So I was re-reading this and I realized the weather for the following morning seems too hot. Since it was cold when they went out at night, which sounds reasonable but even the day for swimming chapter seemed a cold day and Macy wears belly showing halters. Just thought I'd point this out. Still my favourite story :P
Just a stranger chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Could you update? Please? I've just read the whole story again. And this time, chapter 20 actually made me cry. I don't know why. It just did. Page's diary entries are kinda crushing my heart into these tiny fragments that I can't piece back together anymore. And Ben is hurting me too. I love your story so much. And if it isn't any trouble to you, I would really like to know the ending of this story. It's like an... Assurance. I know that sounds weird, but the word just felt right. I wanna know about what happens to Page and Ben and Page's brother and Macy and even Page's mom.
Tanuki etc chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
One of the best teen stories I've read on fp. Coherent and interesting characters that evolve believably ; family problems and whatnot, but they aren't too heavily approached; no unrealistic shallow romantic bullshit, and it's a welcome change from the stupid romance stories that crowd this website. The only negative observation I have is that there are a few spelling errors -very few, so it's doesn't disturb one too much, and well, most of the texts on fp are littered with them, so...
Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep it up !
Sheba chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Slore I literally want to shank your face u skanky butters sket
Just a stranger chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Goddamn it, Ben. You can't just do that to a girl. :( I loved the chapter. It was perfectly angsty and I felt that it looked into the fact that Page still doesn't really know how to act around people, namely Andrew. But the bit at the end,

"This project is stupid. I am exactly what we all thought from the very beginning: hopeless."

Absolutely crushed me. I felt that Page was feeling helpless and that she was all alone again. It made me really sad. :( And Ben. I think that Macy's right at some parts. Ben, in a way, is dysfunctional. But I think all kids are a bit dysfunctional and unlike Ben, not everyone has a Page of their own. It's so sweet that Page is still trying to get through to him. And jeez, Andrew, not everyone loves you, y'know. -_- Still, I feel kinda bad for him but I don't really know if his feelings for Page are the real deal. Andrew's confusing. That part where Page got frustrated at Andrew for trying to kiss her, I can't really explain how I felt about that. But like the rest of your chapter's, this one was really good. It looked into Page's feelings about Ben and Tristan's marriage and how she feels about physical contact from boys (Andrew's kiss). Like I said last time, you're a certified genius. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I meant *RedDiamondCooky
COOKIE MONSTERR chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
(btw I'm RedCookyDiamond and purple diamond but I change my name a lot)
I can't wait 4 the next chapter and seriously can't wait till they get together but I think they should like get into a fight or something and then that's how they get together x
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god, please update soon! If Ben doesn't stop being a prick I'm gonna have to start hating him.
Nalene chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
GAHH. Why? I was just starting to like Ben, and now you brought back the insufferable asshole! Okay, maybe not insufferable now, since we've seen his good side and all his problems and whatnot, but seriously if I were Page I'd tell him he'd have to get his shit together or else I'd be out. THIS BOY. HE MAKES ME SO SAD YET HOPEFUL AND FRUSTRATED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I feel like I'm in a roller coaster relationship with a frickin' fictional character. DFSAL;JKADFL;KJ
On another, smaller note, is it really bad that I don't dislike Andrew quite so much? Maybe it's just my eager-to-please love-everyone tendencies (or the fact that it's been a while since I've the read the chapters where he makes an appearance), but despite his stalker-ish-ness and lack of boundaries, I would personally give him a teensy chance-as a friend. And drop kick him if he tried to kiss me again. Just sayin.
Eagerly awaiting your next update!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I love it, please write more soon:) I literally stayed up till 4am to catch up on everything! I love Ben and Page but Page really needs to get a grip and reach out to her father and stop denying Ben's feelings towards her!
And Ben needs to stop making assumptions!
You really are an awesome writer, everything's written so well!
Update soon :)
leavesfallingup chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I'm going to have to go back and re-read this entire story from the beginning after you finish. Somehow I've lost the thread. Sure, Ben was a badass from the beginning, but he didn't seem like the type to be so cruel, even to someone so annoyingly persistent. And why is he pushing everyone away so determinedly?

Sorry, maybe it will make sense when I read it all straight through.
ravenhowards chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
UPDATE SOON!
Kat chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
All of your chapters are so emotionally draining! (That might not sound like a good thing, but it is, since it means that I really get into it and when I come out, I'm like, ... Wait, where am I?) Poor Paige. Are you going to tell us more about Ben's issues? He seems to have quite a few . Also, the whole Ben-overreacting-thing was written crazy well! I thought it was one of the best chapters you've ever written (not that your others aren't amazing - don't make me dig myself into a hole). And yeah... stupid Andrew. He seems like the perfect counterpart to Ben-the-asshole though. Yay for Tristam!

I love you (so much that I can't possibly put enough emphasis on it!), and I love your writing! If this and the next chapter were supposed to be one super-sized chapter, does that mean the next one is coming soon? 0:)
Just a stranger chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
"It was that crazed desire that made me do what I did. I was driven by forces beyond my reckoning, and as such I cannot be blamed for what happened next. I did, by all accounts, the worst thing I could possibly do. I slowly, slowly pried one hand off the side of my desk and (for whatever unholy reason) gave Andrew a shaky thumbs-up and a crooked, horrified smile.

A thumbs-up. I kid you not. The most awkward, dorky, insincere gesture anyone has ever made."

I just died. Literally. Are you some comedy genius? Because I swear, I laughed for like an hour when I read that. I love Page so much. XD And her social awkwardness makes it even easier to love her. Aren't socially awkward people adorable? And BEN. You, you genius you, have just created the biggest lovable bastard ever. He's an asshole, he's snarky and he's gorgeous. Oh, Ben, why don't you just ask Page out instead of just running around in circles? It's kind of a good thing that Page is oblivious to all the things around her because I'm hoping that at the end, Ben just explodes and declares his love for her. *dreamy sigh* I'm so proud of Page too. :) She's finally brave enough to talk to a total stranger. GOOD FOR YOU. I give all three of you (the genius writer, Page and Ben), a million thumbs ups (is that right?). :D
why-are-you-my-remedy chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
I did indeed love this chapter _ I cannot wait for the next one! Keep doing what you're doing!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »