Reviews for Evolution
Bibliophilesunite chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Excellent story, I can't really fault it. My only regret is the development of Page is a little slow. I just wish she'd stick up for herself against Ben, I love him as a character, but he's so mean to her :( actually I take that back. In a weird way his being mean to her is weirdly endearing because you can tell he doesn't want to be. I just want to shake him by the head and tell him to calm down, and I want Page to stop being so blind to the reality. How many obvious signs can he give her?

Actually I think maybe she deserves just a little of his cruelty; he's given her enough hints that he likes her. Jeez... this drama has exhausted me. I'm feeling violent towards Page and Ben, even though they are like the best main characters to any story I've ever read :) you're doing great, absolutely brilliant. I'm feeling so many emotions right now; anger, sadness and anxiety.

I'm telling you, this has to be one of the best, if not the best story I've ever read on fp. It's funny, cute and tear-jerking. I hope you've written other stories because you're a brilliant writer.

Sorry, my review is stupidly long, you probably won't read it all :)
leavesfallingup chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Ahhh, high school, where every thought and emotion and hormone-induced spontaneous action hangs out in the wind for everyone else to witness and judge... I don't miss it at all. Is Mr. Juarez truly qualified to conduct these sessions, because he doesn't seem to be doing well.

At least the situation led Page to reconcile with her father, even if it does mean the end of the project. Now, if the two want to spend time together, they will need to be honest with themselves and each other.
palmsaresweaty chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Maybe I'm emotional today but I was kind of tearing up when Page sees her dad. I think it's amazing the connections you made in this story. There are so many layers. Not one character seems your average teen (according to fiction press) Keep it up!
MissCarlie13 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I was so drawn in! Cant wait for more!
Kat chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Psychogenic energy, huh? *goes to look it up* I love your chapters! This was totally an emotional chapter, but I can somehow just sort of feeeeeeel like explanations are close, so it makes things better :P And then you confirmed it! SO GLAD that next chapter will have explanations! Poor Ben though. Paige seems so much better though - like still depressed and working through issues, but hey, she's working through issues! That's huge progress from before! (Unlike Ben) And you ended on such a cliffhanger! You can't just stop the project and end the chapter! Things are happening! :( I shall wait with bated breath for the next chapter. I can only hold my breath so long though, so hurry! :) (lots and lots and lots of love, I miss you)
palmsaresweaty chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
So I was re-reading this and I realized the weather for the following morning seems too hot. Since it was cold when they went out at night, which sounds reasonable but even the day for swimming chapter seemed a cold day and Macy wears belly showing halters. Just thought I'd point this out. Still my favourite story :P
Just a stranger chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Could you update? Please? I've just read the whole story again. And this time, chapter 20 actually made me cry. I don't know why. It just did. Page's diary entries are kinda crushing my heart into these tiny fragments that I can't piece back together anymore. And Ben is hurting me too. I love your story so much. And if it isn't any trouble to you, I would really like to know the ending of this story. It's like an... Assurance. I know that sounds weird, but the word just felt right. I wanna know about what happens to Page and Ben and Page's brother and Macy and even Page's mom.
Tanuki etc chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
One of the best teen stories I've read on fp. Coherent and interesting characters that evolve believably ; family problems and whatnot, but they aren't too heavily approached; no unrealistic shallow romantic bullshit, and it's a welcome change from the stupid romance stories that crowd this website. The only negative observation I have is that there are a few spelling errors -very few, so it's doesn't disturb one too much, and well, most of the texts on fp are littered with them, so...
Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep it up !
Sheba chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Slore I literally want to shank your face u skanky butters sket
Just a stranger chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Goddamn it, Ben. You can't just do that to a girl. :( I loved the chapter. It was perfectly angsty and I felt that it looked into the fact that Page still doesn't really know how to act around people, namely Andrew. But the bit at the end,

"This project is stupid. I am exactly what we all thought from the very beginning: hopeless."

Absolutely crushed me. I felt that Page was feeling helpless and that she was all alone again. It made me really sad. :( And Ben. I think that Macy's right at some parts. Ben, in a way, is dysfunctional. But I think all kids are a bit dysfunctional and unlike Ben, not everyone has a Page of their own. It's so sweet that Page is still trying to get through to him. And jeez, Andrew, not everyone loves you, y'know. -_- Still, I feel kinda bad for him but I don't really know if his feelings for Page are the real deal. Andrew's confusing. That part where Page got frustrated at Andrew for trying to kiss her, I can't really explain how I felt about that. But like the rest of your chapter's, this one was really good. It looked into Page's feelings about Ben and Tristan's marriage and how she feels about physical contact from boys (Andrew's kiss). Like I said last time, you're a certified genius. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I meant *RedDiamondCooky
COOKIE MONSTERR chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
(btw I'm RedCookyDiamond and purple diamond but I change my name a lot)
I can't wait 4 the next chapter and seriously can't wait till they get together but I think they should like get into a fight or something and then that's how they get together x
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god, please update soon! If Ben doesn't stop being a prick I'm gonna have to start hating him.
Nalene chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
GAHH. Why? I was just starting to like Ben, and now you brought back the insufferable asshole! Okay, maybe not insufferable now, since we've seen his good side and all his problems and whatnot, but seriously if I were Page I'd tell him he'd have to get his shit together or else I'd be out. THIS BOY. HE MAKES ME SO SAD YET HOPEFUL AND FRUSTRATED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I feel like I'm in a roller coaster relationship with a frickin' fictional character. DFSAL;JKADFL;KJ
On another, smaller note, is it really bad that I don't dislike Andrew quite so much? Maybe it's just my eager-to-please love-everyone tendencies (or the fact that it's been a while since I've the read the chapters where he makes an appearance), but despite his stalker-ish-ness and lack of boundaries, I would personally give him a teensy chance-as a friend. And drop kick him if he tried to kiss me again. Just sayin.
Eagerly awaiting your next update!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I love it, please write more soon:) I literally stayed up till 4am to catch up on everything! I love Ben and Page but Page really needs to get a grip and reach out to her father and stop denying Ben's feelings towards her!
And Ben needs to stop making assumptions!
You really are an awesome writer, everything's written so well!
Update soon :)