Reviews for Evolution
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I meant *RedDiamondCooky
COOKIE MONSTERR chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
(btw I'm RedCookyDiamond and purple diamond but I change my name a lot)
I can't wait 4 the next chapter and seriously can't wait till they get together but I think they should like get into a fight or something and then that's how they get together x
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god, please update soon! If Ben doesn't stop being a prick I'm gonna have to start hating him.
Nalene chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
GAHH. Why? I was just starting to like Ben, and now you brought back the insufferable asshole! Okay, maybe not insufferable now, since we've seen his good side and all his problems and whatnot, but seriously if I were Page I'd tell him he'd have to get his shit together or else I'd be out. THIS BOY. HE MAKES ME SO SAD YET HOPEFUL AND FRUSTRATED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I feel like I'm in a roller coaster relationship with a frickin' fictional character. DFSAL;JKADFL;KJ
On another, smaller note, is it really bad that I don't dislike Andrew quite so much? Maybe it's just my eager-to-please love-everyone tendencies (or the fact that it's been a while since I've the read the chapters where he makes an appearance), but despite his stalker-ish-ness and lack of boundaries, I would personally give him a teensy chance-as a friend. And drop kick him if he tried to kiss me again. Just sayin.
Eagerly awaiting your next update!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I love it, please write more soon:) I literally stayed up till 4am to catch up on everything! I love Ben and Page but Page really needs to get a grip and reach out to her father and stop denying Ben's feelings towards her!
And Ben needs to stop making assumptions!
You really are an awesome writer, everything's written so well!
Update soon :)
leavesfallingup chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I'm going to have to go back and re-read this entire story from the beginning after you finish. Somehow I've lost the thread. Sure, Ben was a badass from the beginning, but he didn't seem like the type to be so cruel, even to someone so annoyingly persistent. And why is he pushing everyone away so determinedly?

Sorry, maybe it will make sense when I read it all straight through.
ravenhowards chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
UPDATE SOON!
Kat chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
All of your chapters are so emotionally draining! (That might not sound like a good thing, but it is, since it means that I really get into it and when I come out, I'm like, ... Wait, where am I?) Poor Paige. Are you going to tell us more about Ben's issues? He seems to have quite a few . Also, the whole Ben-overreacting-thing was written crazy well! I thought it was one of the best chapters you've ever written (not that your others aren't amazing - don't make me dig myself into a hole). And yeah... stupid Andrew. He seems like the perfect counterpart to Ben-the-asshole though. Yay for Tristam!

I love you (so much that I can't possibly put enough emphasis on it!), and I love your writing! If this and the next chapter were supposed to be one super-sized chapter, does that mean the next one is coming soon? 0:)
Just a stranger chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
"It was that crazed desire that made me do what I did. I was driven by forces beyond my reckoning, and as such I cannot be blamed for what happened next. I did, by all accounts, the worst thing I could possibly do. I slowly, slowly pried one hand off the side of my desk and (for whatever unholy reason) gave Andrew a shaky thumbs-up and a crooked, horrified smile.

A thumbs-up. I kid you not. The most awkward, dorky, insincere gesture anyone has ever made."

I just died. Literally. Are you some comedy genius? Because I swear, I laughed for like an hour when I read that. I love Page so much. XD And her social awkwardness makes it even easier to love her. Aren't socially awkward people adorable? And BEN. You, you genius you, have just created the biggest lovable bastard ever. He's an asshole, he's snarky and he's gorgeous. Oh, Ben, why don't you just ask Page out instead of just running around in circles? It's kind of a good thing that Page is oblivious to all the things around her because I'm hoping that at the end, Ben just explodes and declares his love for her. *dreamy sigh* I'm so proud of Page too. :) She's finally brave enough to talk to a total stranger. GOOD FOR YOU. I give all three of you (the genius writer, Page and Ben), a million thumbs ups (is that right?). :D
why-are-you-my-remedy chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
I did indeed love this chapter _ I cannot wait for the next one! Keep doing what you're doing!
Purple Diamond chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Update ASAP pleases
I actually can't wait coz this stories dead interesting x
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
its cool- but you should feel proud when you look at vies, not reviews.

Keep writing

Blue
PandaLover chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
I love this so much.
olivia d'trumpet chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
Page's mom is really shitty and I don't like her. but you know what I do like? The realness of the characters and their ability to step outside their set stereotypes. Except Page's mom, she's just a bitch.
Kat chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I totally didn't get the Page Turner thing at all until you mentioned it in one of your other review responses! And now I feel kinda dumb :P But it's a great name! I can't believe I didn't catch it! x.x

Poor Ben. And Page. And what's with Andrew? Urgh. Ben wasn't very nice in this chapter, but I guess I can see where he's coming from if he thinks Page basically will never like him. I like the ending though - with Page growing and being nice :)

Love you lots! And you'll be a wonderful awesome therapist, and who knows, I'll probably be your first client!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »