Reviews for New Horizons
deleteaccount128413 chapter 15 . 3/8/2007
aww

very adorable story!

at some points the actions were written in a way that seemed to match the broken english that shiro-chan spoke and i dunt know if it was on purpose or not, but i really liked the effect that it gave out

i really liked it!

good job
Silent Invictus chapter 15 . 1/10/2007
I have to say that I love this story! Absolutely love it!

Keep writing luv!

Love

SI
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
This was sweet. That's all I really have to say about it. You could have developed the thing with Katie's mother being concerned a bit further, but overall it was nice.

Much love,

Aero
Abstruse Blue chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
This is a really cute and heart-warming little story and I enjoyed it. I am really looking forward to what the characters have in store in the future! n_n
Abstruse Blue chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Oh, I love this story so much! Mei is so adorable and I liked the insight into her world. Am really looking forward to what happen next...I hope nothing too bad is headed there way. *nervous smile* Guess I'll see. Awesome work as usual!
Abstruse Blue chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Mei-chan kawaii desu ne? And I love Keith and Toshiro, they just need to let the truth out now! *gr* lol I can't wait to see what happens next, looking forward to the next chapter! Arigatou gozaimasu *bows* _
Metamorphoze chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
I liked the story, but the formatting made it hard to read. You should go back and double space. It makes it much easier on the eyes.