Reviews for Pink Plume
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
that was good.
MeowBeth chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Hello. It tis be me. The story is pretty good. A little could be added, but overall it was oki. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything though. _
nikki chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
lovely story but i must ask will it continue? i like it. and you are most deffinetely (i can't spell) loved by me!
Realilly chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
OMG I HAVE A FANFIC 2! ILL CHECK U OUT IF U CHECK ME OUT! :) im ckontowderdon32 there also. :) COOL STORY! im on 2 ur next!
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Tee hee! This is too funny. I have a feeling they'll be fighting until... well... forever, probably! Very nice. I love your writing style - very free and fun.

Nora seems sweet. And Ethan... Sir Ethan... He still cracks me up! Pink Plume... (Great title, by the way:-P)

Oh, and thank you for using correct grammar and punctuation. That was glorious.

p.s. I hope to read more from you! (Hmm... I notice you have another story up...)
Red is Blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
It was cute! I wish it was longer, though. Everything happened kind of abruptly... maybe you could draw it out more, or something?
Erin W chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
HA HA HA! Wow, that does sound like Ethan. Thank you Nora, I always wanted to imagine Ethan with something pink on. Espically something fluffy...