Reviews for Demonic Love
Prisoner-11 chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
Aw...Namir is so sweet!...don't ask where that came from, it scares me...
Jayn chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
Yeah, school and everything. I know how that goes. It'll be okay as long as you do update! _
Prisoner-11 chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
Ooh...Nice cliffhanger!
Jayn chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
*Snickers* That would be funny of Melanie showed up. But Namir will protect Aden! Please update!
Prisoner-11 chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
Neh! I want to know what happens to Aden!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
ghasp! They took Aden! How dare they. And the battle was good. Great Chapterr.
Jayn chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
I can't believe they took him! Evil kitties. Please update!
storyteller451 chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
Okay two battle was fine

Until next time is very annoying(sp)I like the story alot though!
storyteller451 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
I absolutely love it!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Unfortunately all living things need to breath, this even applied to those in love. That made me laugh for some reason. Namir's so blunt. It's funny. Great chapter. _
Jayn chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
Neat. Wish I could kill demons. _ Please update!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
Heh. The part with the fish was funny. And the little boy at the end too. _ I noticed somewhere you mixed names up but I can't find it. Great chapter anyways!
Jayn chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
No, its not just you. Namir and a collat DOES seem super cute! Lol. Please update soon!
Jayn chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Looking back, I continue to use the word cute... which this chapter is. Lol. I need to stop repeating the same thing over and over when I review. I like the chapter! They're finally together and kissing and stuff. Hope you email me when you do get to write again. Have fun!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
Yay! He admitted it! But they wanna kill him? They aren't going to right? That can't happen. They're so protective of each other. It's cute.

Anyway, good chapter as usual. Update soon. _