Reviews for You Died
Butterfly rehab chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I have a friend I feel the same about.

I hope you get to see her more than I get to see mine. She lives a way away from me.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
First, beautifully written.

Second, this reminded me off when my best friend told me that she always had the feeling she was going to die early. It just freaked me out. Anyhow, this reminded me of it.

Rowan.
Just-try'en-to-speak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that's a really wonderful poem.
zebraffe-x chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is awesome. I think my some of my friends and I could relate to this. My friend and I once both had a dream that I had commited suicide and I can olny imagine this is how they would feel. And also, I think this might have been the way I felt when my nana died. One of the closest people to me. Keep up the great work!-dark angel
fayreweill chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I can relate to this ". I liked this because it's so simple and straightforward which helps to bring out the emotions that you were feeling, and effectively so. You reminded me that I need to appreciate my best friends more, so, thanks!
Dragonscribe chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
...that's scary. Creepy cause it seems so real...me likes
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow. This is freaking me out! This is amazingly written, and makes the reader very emotional. Well written. Write on!

Anna
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Makes me think of how lucky I am that I have friends, It's sad and the ending really brings it out.
ThisisWhereIComeIn chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Omg...is it ok if I totally freak out over this? lol I actually daydreamed something like this the other day, and it nearly brought me to tears. So did this poem. I think I'll email this to my friend...

really nice job on this, I love ' on my faves list, too.