Reviews for Tales of The Pyrite
Demon's Touch chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Demon'sTouch chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Sweet! You finally finshed the chapter. These boys keep running into all sorts of trouble- when do you plan on letting them get away?
Taitachi chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
It was a bit short but it was pretty good. Felt bad for Xaul.
Jen chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Allright. 1) rotgut sounds like the most digusting drink anywhere in this universe!:p 2) I really like Gail she's incredibly funny, good job with her. 3) Now I get the "live forever, die trying" bit. 4) Leif and his commentary while fighting is pretty funny too

P.s. LET'S HEAR IT FOR craptastic! Good job

P.P.S The prologue was incredibly painful to read (sorry but it's true, you've said it yourself...):)
gundamguru chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Kind of quick for my taste, but the singing to create effects is cool and I cant wait to see what happens with the Blood Skulls.
Zoray Zorial chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
At last, the apperance of the Blood Skulls! I remember you talking about them on the VB trip! Their leader, Cler Houbit, doesn't his name mean blood skull in some other language? One part is based off of a blood-red wine, and the other is a variation of a word for skull, right? Damn it, I remember you explaining this whole thing, and now I can't even remember! Am I even thinking of the right guy?

TheifSpeak's cool!
Titen-Sxull chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Hm... interesting, the plot with Amena and her forced assassin brother seemed to come to quickly, but that's because I like stretching things out for agonizing lengths of time... I think I'm most impressed with the names, definately makes it Sci-Fi Fantasy... I'm not sure what these gangs will add to the story, except a hitch and perhaps an excuse to drag this bard along for the ride which brings up the question of what he will bring to the story... good stuff...
Zoray Zorial chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Nicely done, evem if it took you so long. I noticed the Nightside reference, by the way, although I'm sure that was the point. And why does the white-suited guy feel so familliar?

Amena's got a black-eyed dead brother, Snake-eyes has an imprisoned sister that he's never been allowed to see? Even I saw that. Once again, I realize that's the point, but whatever. normally, I don't catch these things.

Nice ending. I NEVER saw that one coming.

Keep it up, Simon-in-training!
Titen-Sxull chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Hmm... well I could hardly stomach the history lesson, it seemed to drag on and on, but once I got into the actual story I was pretty impressed. I recognized immediatly the likeness to Star Wars, especially in the conversation Cade and Lief have with the man in the white suit with the whole "is it a fast ship?" and "no questions asked" thing (the whole scene taking place in a bar sort of like the Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars)... And of course it was an awesome touch having Dorothy and her rubby slippers as the ship's AI... I'd like to read more, just, no more history lessons, please...
dramaqueen007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
no need to reread b/c I have read it before and this is my favorite story of yours and I hope that you will add to this soon. Last I knew (VA BEACH) you had more than this written and I want to see nmore soon. : )