Reviews for playhouse
Trillpuv chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
...That was an extremely disturbing read. Also, very awesome at the same time though. The whole thing reminds me a bit of Frankenstein in the whole creation turning on the creator.
nope chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I just stumbled across your story - It's really interesting! I liked the way you wrote it, for the most part, not over-explaining every detail, but allowing the reader to piece the story together, even though it was pretty confusing at times. I think one reason it got a little hard to follow is that "you" is several different people, and there's really no way of knowing until halfway through a chapter based on context clues.

But overall, a good read!
merrymowmow chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
r chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
he is so effing creepy! and man, I feel bad for her (his cousin), and also the latest girl. :( what is up with them, they are so nuts. I like it. aslknlsafsa love my review, it rules
r chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
you updated it! yay! and I come back to the computer when you've gone, of course, so I can't exclaim at you in real time. Hmm. My favorite line bit is, inexplicably, "He hates the pedestrians that walk back and forth in front of the house they rarely leave, for she has developed a childlike fascination with watching them through the window, and he dislikes her attention being diverted from him. You suspect that he hates you." I am fascinated with The Girl, I want to know what happened to her!
Griezula chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow. Wowwowwow. This is- to say the least- unusual. _;; It's grotesque in a pleasing way- or is that just me? :D All three of them are creepy. You, he and she. *shivers*
r chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I still love this endlessly.