Reviews for Longing for You
antigonelives chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Firstly, great job with keeping the form of a Shakespearean sonnet!

I don't really know how to describe what bothered me about this poem, but... it didn't flow well in reading and recitation, and the modern language hinders it a bit. You made great use of a form so often butchered by so many people who attempt sonnets, so kudos.

All in all, good poem! *offers cookie*

Cristina
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That's soo sweet. It must be about me! Lol, no i don't believe that.

Nice rhyming.

I like the idea. It isn't about me nope...

P.S thanks for the review...i wasn't too sure about that poem!
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Really good for a first sonnet. You have some meter problems in a few lines, but I'm really impressed that you kept with the ten syllable per line rule. Nice rhyming in this.

I really like the book imagery at the end. Classic.

Nice job.

J

(And thanks for the review!)
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aww(x50)! That is so sweet. I love the idea that you used of giving your soul to this person to keep them company. Keep writing!Midnight Star
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That's so sweet- Makes me wish I had someone to sing this to. D Maranwe
marigold and patchwork chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow! i am impressed! i don't think i could ever write a poem with ten syllables in each line and make it flow like yours. great job!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw this is sweet! By the way, what's a sonnet? I've heard of them, don't know what one is though...

*::Cat::*
Shara G chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Great poem! And the rhyming flowed nicely.
DannyDangerous chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
i thought this one was very beautiful
simplicity1love chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
whispers* .. I totally forgot what a sonnet was . Heh . It's all good ! Still , this ..'sonnet' is really amazing . Great imagery !
plummet chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
) An attempt, eh? This is a worthy sonnet! You should give yourself more credit. Ha, it's much better than my first, anyhow.

plummet
Arichos chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Dunno about sonnets, but that was cool. I mean, i know what a sonnet is, i just suck at makin them. Anway, that was really pretty...i think the imagery gives feeling, and it's just well put together.
Needa S chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Beautifully done. Sorry I haven't been reviewing ya lately but I have been very busy. Posting? I have a new one to coming up. _ Thanks for all your kind reviews and keep up the awesome work.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wicked job, especially being your first attempt! Keep on writing!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Sara!

Wow, darl, this is really good for your first attempt! Good on you! *applaudes*, never stop writing darl! Bye for now!

Your fan, Anna _