Reviews for Your Perfect Barbie Doll Girl
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I’m going through and reviewing some of the work of the people who have listed me as a favorite author, as a small way of saying thank you. So here’s your thank-you review!

I really enjoyed reading this piece. I liked everything from the formatting to the diction. Your description of these “Barbie doll girls” was vivid and emotional. I could almost feel your resentment and irritation. Overall, I think you did an excellent job with this poem. Keep up the good work!
Lemon Sorbet chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really liked this and can totally relate... Keep it up! Lemonsausagex
apromptedpoet chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
So fucking true. You know, we all know people like that && sooner or later, they are ALL going to get on our nerves.

This was great, I enjoyed reading every little bit of it, every time I read it until I finally stopped at 8 times. XD

"&& I'm almost sorry I'm not her" is a great line, because a TON of people feel like they want to be flawless, made out of plasitc, but all in all it's just better to be ourselves.

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Sandy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Don't you know that they broke Ken and Barbie up? LOL. Nice poem.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
haha I agree. I don't get why people are like this all the time. I'm glad I found a girl who really loves me for who I am. great work on this by the way

~Sorrow~
readme chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
~thefuzzysquirrel
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I love this.. such a great message.. i totally agree.. love the ending
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great poem! God, I hate people like that and I totally agree with what you say in your author's note! Lucky you that you've actually found one of the decent guys! Great work as always! Vx
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i really like this poem, because this is something i feel so strongly about. i hate all those bitches, those perfectskinnyblond bitches. . . (and mostly im just jealous) and i love how this is written.
Musingsofasomebody chapter 1 . 6/5/2006