Reviews for portraits vol II: Snapshots
onyxdragonflyy chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Admirable, amazing, and inspiring! Just imagine if others were willing to make that sacrifice too. Such dedication definately earns respect in my book.

Thank you for sharing this and the note with it.
onyxdragonflyy chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Poems in different languages are pure love! Even though I can't figure out how to pronounce "nga" for the life of me... But that's probably just the stupid American in me not being able to wrap my brain around the word. But it looks like a beautiful language to speak.
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love your choice of words... like that of old, the tounge twisted so, reading each word outloud. Though said in my head, it was more of a song, singing of something more forbidden.

"whilst looking my wayyou limn a portrait in m’mindone that reflects me"...That has to be one of my fav parts. It hit a nerve and really stood out. Amazing.

A great peice.
Basara chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Rallyista shows too abused people power in our ( I'm a pinoy! )country and Sorbetero really got me! ( kawawa talaga sila...kasama na din yung mga magtataho di ba? ) ...nice )
Moondog Dozier chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Extraordinary use of socio-cultural haiku. I appreciate the authors notes you attach to inform the reader of the meaning of certain words. Again, informative, as it shows a social consciousness on a global scale. Very representative of the struggle of human kind, in a specific country and the world as a whole. Marvelous work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I like how this depicts a cultural feel. It is socially informative, and presents a broad, relevant theme in such a small form. Very well done. I've learned several things from this, through your use of the cultural references. I appreciate the informative nature of this. Great work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I like the concept and flow of this. Using the haiku and tanka forms to create a much larger continuous picture. I also like how the language-diction reflects the title. Good work.