Reviews for Pain Envelops Me
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow. Very amazing, I'm beyond speecless. The pain and every other emotion in this poem, is so beautifully expressed it's almost hard to deem it true. This is one of the best poems I've read on this site, and is very alluring. Outstanding job, keep it up :D
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice job this is really deep, tragic. The kind of thing I really enjoy
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow. I really like this. So much emotion. Great flow and powerful concept. Definitely going in my favorites. :) -Sara
lymli chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
it's so sad and raw, I can relate to the powerful meaning from this.
Dj Tears chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
wow that was good. you cease to amaze me. now write a happy stupid poem. ok?
Isis lives chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow! that's the kind of stuff that gives you goosebumps! :D *big thumbs up* i think the first 6 lines are my favourites, but the last line just sends a shiver down your back. The rhythm seems a bit sketchy in the middle, but then again, that might just be me :).

Great job, keep writing as always,

Isis x
ruledbythenpen-crimsonrunsthru chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I felt that this piece could have been stronger, maybe more discriptive? Something like "the deep crimson (blood) I see, surrounding me from all directions" or something...

But I still like the piece...in a way it's saying what I've been going through lately (yeah, I know, you're thinking "I've heard that before")...thanks for posting it.
Isabell Clarke chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I LOVE the emotion in this poem. I hope that you keep using your talent!Thanks!Isabell Clarke
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
beautiful

"My beins boil with hateWill this poison not wait?"

awesome line. My favorite in all the poem.