Reviews for And I'm still searching for it
CacoethesScribendi17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Yay! You're back! Sorry to sound morbid, but I thought you were dead! I nearly sprung a leak reading this chapter and can't wait for the next!
Cynder97 chapter 74 . 3/3/2013
I love this story! I have spent all day reading the prequel and this one. The relationships and flow of this story are amazing. Can't wait to read more c:
taylor chapter 73 . 5/12/2012
Plz plz plz update soon
mizbritt chapter 73 . 5/12/2011
Okay, so I have spent the past few days reading your previous story & then this story... I'm in love. I love the plotline so much. I can't wait for her to tell Logan about the pregnancy! Looking forward to the next chapter.
lizziec1993 chapter 73 . 4/22/2011
I was so happy to see that there was more!

I can't wait to see even more, and Logan's reaction!
lost in love with an angel chapter 72 . 4/23/2010
HEY! i just LOVE this story! from the begening! as in frm "i know there's a light somewhere" ! omg... i cant live without it anymore! and i want to read till the ending, i'm new on fiction press, but i've read alot of stories that interest me alot, but this one is just THE BEST! this is the first story i'm every reviewing as a young reader, i hope that nothing i say wud hurt or offend u, :)

I love You! and this story!

And p.s: i wud like it if the baby turns out to be a girl, or maybe twins(one girl , one boy) and here's a request, can u name her(the girl) Naela?

Naela is a uncommon name, and i'm very fond of it... so can u? if u dont mind :)
studentofwords chapter 72 . 2/24/2010
I'm anxiously awaiting their meeting, so please update as soon as you can!
VICTORY chapter 72 . 2/7/2010
YAY AN UPDATE!

the anticipation is kiling me!
lizziec1993 chapter 72 . 2/7/2010
woot. I had been waiting for this. can't wait for more!
Jasmyn chapter 71 . 1/1/2010
I know it's probably useless to ask, but PLEASE finish your story I need to know how it ends. Your writing is amazing. It's such a good story. Thanks for it (:
Aaliyah526 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
OMFG! Theres a sequel, your awesome.
studentofwords chapter 71 . 7/10/2009
Come on! Update! We all want to know what happens next!
studentofwords chapter 27 . 7/10/2009
The story's great so far. Although I am convinced your favorite word is "playfully". The characters seem to always be shaking their heads playfully or rolling their eyes playfully.
Lillian Marie chapter 49 . 6/2/2009
ok i'm not totally sure i like where this is going, hmm but i can't seem to stop reading.
Lillian Marie chapter 33 . 6/2/2009
i think i like where this is going.
358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »