Reviews for Rose Tints Their World
Esquirella chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I like the idea of Nicole moving near supportive people. Does this Tristan guy speak?
Esquirella chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Chris probably fears for his last remaining Triplet-sibling, no? Oh well. I don't know why he's mad either.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
A bang-up start! I think Justin's going to have to smack that kid in the head to get any sense into it.
multiples of six chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Oh, forgot to mention.. Rocky Horror title.. frikkin rocks. Woohoo for Nicole & Tristan, they seem cute. Tristan is my nephew's name.. which is weird.. but yeah. He's cute too. Hehe. Update soon )
multiples of six chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
You crazy woman, why don't you just call the alternate ending the real ending? Not that I'm complaining. xD the ending of this chapter ro-o-ocked! On to the next now. D
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Well the little details are important. They make the story more immersive. Which is good. I think that Justin is so cute, and it's amusing that neither can cook. I can't cook either. Maybe Chris is just being awkward. I know I get angry/sad/whatever for no reason sometimes. (Oh and I just noticed you said to someone that the sad ending is the real ending, well they can both be the real ending if you decide to believe in parallel universes! That way everyone wins *laughs*)
NekoRinChan chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Yay! Nicole is having a baby. But why is Chris mad? I thought he would be happy. -thinks about reasons he might be mad- Hmm... I got nothing. Well can't wait for the next chapter! Wee!

(P.S. You're welcome)
The Forgotten Child chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Again Dear, you have started out a wonderful story which has pulled me in and will now make me read it to the finish.

Love ya lots,Koi-chan
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
That was mean of Chris to laugh at Justin's attempt to make chicken. It is a very mortifying, and potentially scarring, thing to burn the outside of the chicken and find that the inside is still very much raw (yeah, I've had a couple of chicken cooking accidents like that). But I can't be too mad at him, because it is a very funny and perplexing thing.

Keep up the good work, and update soon. I'm off to work on SLD before my charies decide to gang up against me. -
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yeah good job. I liked the premise, but Blank Canvas will come latter after this one right? Anyway can't say much when it's a short chappie.
Watoria-the-fairy chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You my friend have a gift! I love how you are making it a series!

Luv ya doll,Leigha
InsonsInsontis chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Tee hee, Justin the sex fiend. Gotta love 'im. And Chris. Gotta love Chris too. Totally glad you continued with the happy ending. Sad ending's make me sad... (who'd have thought eh?) and I like to be HAPPY! Yay. Anyhoo, I'll shut up now. Can't wait to read more!
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yay! -dances- There is gonna be more to the story, more to the story. Wee! -dances more-
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*rolls on floor laughing* Poor Justin. That has to be very embaressing, but it was very funny.

Keep up the good work and update soon. -

PS

I will be updating SLD, I just got side tracked by one of my other stories. So don't fret. It will continue.
Higeki chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yes! Another sequel! I like the way this one is going so far. Can't wait to see what happens.

-Higeki