Reviews for Rose Tints Their World
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
Rawr. Violence. That is the clue. Blue's clue! Oh man I missed that show. Steve was seckzi. Justin reminds me of Steve. Well...Justin on valium reminds me of Steve.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'm crying! Christ. You have an obsession for like killing characters. Lmfao! What is WRONG with you? Ah well. I love you all the same, though. Maybe even more. (insert suggestive eyebrow movements)
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Omigawd. That was hawt. Oh so fucking hawt. And then you like flipped to Nicole's baby stuff. Lmfao. Which is a little weird but hey weird stuff is the filling of life. Oh! You have a live Elmo! How hawt. Does he have furry red hair...yeah I'll stop.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
Umm...who is Raven? Lmfao.

I suck.

Don't need to tell me twice.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Aww. Chris is jealous of some non-existant guy. How cute! Lmfao.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
Aww. Nicole's a cute Mom. I'm oddly reminded of Claire from Lost. Don't know why, though.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Teehee. Justin's turning into Ezra. How hawt. Is he going to have sex with some poor defenseless naughty, oh so naughty, baby? I mean err...teenager. Baby. What is wrong with me!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
LMFAO! Justin is a heroin baby! Omigawd! Why is that so funny? I have no idea! But I'm laughing my ass off. As I earlier said. Death by chicken hawt. I bet Chrissy's mad because he wants to get Justy pregnant. Those would be odd babies.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh my. I spat sprite onto my keyboard when he saw the co-worker. So funny. So, so funny. I'm so glad they're alive! Because ghost sex kinda freaks me out. Zombie sex too. During orgasm they'd like eat eachother's brains or something. Actually...that's kinda hawt now that I think about it.
NONENANA chapter 18 . 1/9/2007
Oh great [

It's over!

I hate that I read it all in one day.

I absolutly adored it!

Chris and Justin were just...amaze.

I laughed, cried and just couldnt stop reading.

THANK YOU!

My gosh.

I congratulate you on such an immense series.

It is amaze.

Thank you again..

x
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 1/9/2007
cheesy but cute.

loved it.
Moehawck chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
You're stories are some of the best I've ever read they're so adorable and sweet and romantic and wow.
bR0k3N chapter 17 . 11/18/2006
But if you want to know the truth, I kind of wanted my pillow backā€¦ heehee i loved this story! heehee! awesomeness!
bR0k3N chapter 12 . 11/18/2006