Reviews for Rose Tints Their World
bR0k3N chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
haha PERSON!
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
omg! heehee! this was an awesome chapter!
SokPuppet chapter 18 . 11/15/2006
Okay!

I have read 3! 3! of your stories in one day! And reviewed them

A rare accomlishment, I must admit..

Your an amazing writer - fact, pure and simple :P

Anyway..

I am going to continue reading and reviewing now because your characters are just WAY to real! and I love it.. and honestly - they kinda remind me of me and my friends

Which is fun :P
meandmybrokensoul chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
HIYA! OMG! I absouletly LOVE this story, and the other two, and you! You rock! I love your writing style. You have a way to get the point across, but be funny and keep the reader interested. I was looking through slash stories and I saw Justin and Chris...I was just like okay. Then I noticed it was by you and another installment! I screamed and started reading it!

Wow, this is a long one. Anyway. I figured instead of reveiwing each chapter and then being happy you have like 19 reviews, but their all from the same person -takes big gulp of air- I figured I'd just review at the end! Sorry this is so long but most people like long ones!

Anyway! I just wanted to review and show my love for this series and this story alone! Plus compliment you! YOU ROCK!

Love,

MAMBS
thechelsemonster chapter 17 . 10/2/2006
yeha i really liked this one too and im happy they get to have a baby, well they aren't haveing a baby because well their guys...but you get it
thechelsemonster chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMG! would stop killing my favorite characters like Nicky for instance! HM she was my 3rd fav...*sad face* oh and i was thinking it would tragicly awsome if you really did kill justin and chris off but together of course...well yeah moveing on...
Kizuna chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
Hmm... I had been looking for Tom and Harold's story... I didn't see it... Though you hadn't written it yet... I read the summary of Cri de Coeur, but I didn't know it was them... I didn't read the summary for the Encore though... Haha! Syupid me... Guess that will be the next story for me to read!_
Kizuna chapter 17 . 8/19/2006
It's a little sad it's finished... But I liked the ending, and this story is SO VERY VERY GOOD!_ I like all the three stories I have read about Justin and Chris! I like the way you write, so I will keep reading your stories, even if it will take me a while! (I am very lazy!) So, yeah, I don't have anything else to say than GOOD WORK with this stories! I love them!_
Kizuna chapter 16 . 8/19/2006
They have a baby! So sweet! I am so glad they are together again! I hope everything will work out fine from now!_
Kizuna chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
Good chapter! Even though I doesn't like them being away from each other like that... But it will be better in the next chapter! Yey!_
Kizuna chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
Oh no... They are fighting... So sad... I really hope it will get better... This is a good story!_
Kizuna chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
Hmm... Bad thoughts Tristan is having... Even though I can understand him... Good chapter!_
Kizuna chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
Oh my God... Now I am almost crying...I can't cry though, because I am going out to buy a new mobile for myself... But still... This was so sad! Nicole is dead! Poor Tristan... Why did she have to die? Good chapter, though!_
Kizuna chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
Nice chapter! Poor Harold and Tom though... I hpe everything will be fine!_
Kizuna chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
This was so sweet! And that song! It fit so well!_
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »