Reviews for Rose Tints Their World
Kizuna chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
The scene between them was so cute! I love them both!_
Kizuna chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
YES, they made up! I am so happy now!_
Kizuna chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
Oh no, how can CHris think that about Justin? But I don't really get why Justin is acting weird either... Yeah, he thinks about those two students, but still... Well, I have to read more to find out!_
Kizuna chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
Nicole is cool! I like her!_
Kizuna chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Hmm... Do Chris and Justin have problems in their relationship? Please, don't let them! I like them so much!_
Kizuna chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Nice chapter! It was so funny when Justin came to work and found that boy there!_
Kizuna chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Good chapter! I like Nicole, she's cool!_
Kizuna chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Hmm.. I wonder why Chris is so angry... I must keep reading to find out!_
Kizuna chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very good chapter! I think I will like this story too!_
ckrista chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
*squeal* just finsihed readin all 3 err thingies of chrisxjustin, in half a morning and 1/3 of an afternoon, which during that time, ate a jelly belly which tasted like grass and booger, choked on a corn nut and eaten a banana. You sadistic little person, killing everyone off practically, *sigh* i love this story 0
Casey chapter 16 . 7/15/2006
Haha.. That's fun. When Justin he wanted to keep the baby it was all like "I'm going to take your candy and never give it back because I want to keep it forever" I found that funny.
multiples of six chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Aww, cute ending D ! I'm so glad you didn't kill Tristan off. I love Justin & Chris. And.. and.. yeah! D
NekoRinChan chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
I am still sad that it is over. But there are a bunch of other stories to make me happy. WEE! And like I said before, I can't wait for Emile's story. I still love him. Along with a character by the name of Nelson(from Rainbow Boys). So yeah. I LOVED the story. It was awesome.

Much love, Rin
NekoRinChan chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
-cries for real- Wah! I don't know why but I am so sad that it is over. And it is like... DONE this time. I thought you were going to kill Chris for a second there. I am SO happy that they are happy. And yeah... T_T I liked the ending. WAH!
NekoRinChan chapter 16 . 7/13/2006
NO! I don't want it to be over... *sigh* It's all good.. it had to end sometime right? Yes. Ok. Here I go to read the last chappy. T_T
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »