Reviews for Lucifer
HSH chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This story has a chronological flaw. The fall of Lucifer came before the fall of man. Before the fall of man there was only Adam and Eve. So how come here you have a whole village of people?
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Um, a "little ditty"? I think that it is a beautiful piece of work. I can sympathise with Lucifer-Samael's betrayal is an unexpected blow.
CryingCrimsonEyes chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
wow...i've never seen lucifer characterized like that. i've only seen him as being a senslessly evil one dimensional bad guy with completely transparent motives and feelings. reading this was a welcome relief from that. good job!
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Interesting take on Lucifer's perspective, especially about his defeat. Good use of dialogue!
Patricia chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hey sorry it took so long to reveiw. It was interesting a bit confusing with the gaps but I'm going to read the Last Battle for Haven now and Serafine of course. :)
James Eyeklll chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Ooh this one almost slipped past me! I'm sure neither one of us would want *that* XDD Nice little... errm, I'll call it a character encapsulation, for lack of a better term; effectively manages to show all things Lucifer with only 10 words, very nice

That evil *bastard*! Using humans in his war like that! How could he? Who would've thought *Satan* could be so cruel to the little guys? I... I'm shocked! ;_; Yeah somehow I seem to have this *vested interest* in what happens to the humans and it made me all partial against Lucy ...though I haven't the faintest idea why that might be XD

So then of course, I'm sure it's an indication of your writing that my sympathies were almost *entirely* swayed back in his favour by the end when he was all betrayed and alone and stuff Almost XD Though I'm sure I'm not the first person to feel sorry for a loser when he's down XDD
SonyMouse chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very Dark (just the way I like it). ANd of course the only good ending is a bad ending (for the characters that is). I give it two thumbs up and can't wait to read more. And I'm not just saying this because the author threatened to turn my dog into a pie and eat it if I didn't review... sick author that she is... Still great. Can clearly see the development as an author.

Sony the Mouse
Ravi chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You know, i'm not exactly sure what to say here. I mean, it's good. Really. good. I can't see anything that's bad. My only complaint is that each section seems to short, like it's only telling most of that sixth of the story.