Reviews for dinner plate
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
its like i can see myself in the italian resturant in new mexico

talent you have
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
beautiful. i love, love, love it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
"another world: one of falsehoods and impurities (so wrong, it's right)" - Seriously, I have a crush on you, that line completely stunned me and I was all "Oh GOD, LOVE! *SqueesqueefuckingSQUEE*" and, yeah, completely foolish and In Love with it; the whole thing is awesome and I love your writing - write more? please?

* Noelle
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow, that was an intriging read. The words just seemed to flowed and it takes you from one place to another and then back again. Wonderful write.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is really interesting. i love it the way you can take something simple & turn it into something ... really intrigueing.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
the odd, almost chiming rhyming scheme of this gives it a flavor all its own. i don't think i've ever seen a salad spun into poetry quite so eloquently, or with such perfect layering.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
loved the diction in here. especially the way the words smoothly ran into each other. it was like an explosion. nice work.
astral boy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Intriguing, as always. The format worked very well, made it... formal, somehow. I don't know where that came from, actually. And the last line was great.
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Interesting format. I like it - it's disjointed, but it works like a puzzle; the image slowly becoming clearer until it's complete. Nice work!
beti213 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this is cool-a tumble into a world where everything is a reaction. we don't know why you're there, but you know that you are there because of something... and that's what makes the whole piece interesting: where is she? the only bit that I thought was a little awkward was "olive oil vinaigrette;" it seemed to disrupt the flow of the sentence. then again, maybe that was intentional. I like it-well done.